talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Final - Sunday 15th July - France 4-2 Croatia (France win World Cup 2018)

football forum

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Cunts running on to the pitch. Imbeciles. 

Wouldn't if it was a fit girl with her tits out 

Just now, Spike said:

Because has been shit for his standards 

no doubt, but he is still your best player, especially defensively, and while he is on a yellow card, that is still an odd choice. 

Just now, Eco said:

no doubt, but he is still your best player, especially defensively, and while he is on a yellow card, that is still an odd choice. 

It doesn’t matter if he is the best player; he doesn’t deserve to stay on because of reputation if he is playing horribly ; I’m sure he would agree

Just now, Spike said:

It doesn’t matter if he is the best player; he doesn’t deserve to stay on because of reputation if he is playing horribly ; I’m sure he would agree

Probably. I'm kind of expected Paulie P to be subbed off. 

Just now, Spike said:

As opposed to who? They beat everyone on there way here. They are the best. If Spain, Brazil, Germany, and Argentina were the best they wouldn’t have been eliminated. Just because other countries have more talent doesn’t mean they are better teams.

I know - I always say this with Peru actually, for those who haven't heard of our talent.

For me Belgium has been the best team in the tournament and I want to see another leg against France to see how it ends. I'm just saying there have been more convincing world champions.

You don't need to be convincing to win the world cup (see Italy), if you win it then you win it but it doesn't always mean you aren't better than X team that got further. For example I don't think this Croatia side have been better than Brazil or Belgium. They are good and are deservedly here, but I wouldn't say they are better than them.

France still have a questionable style. Quality has led them here if anything and they maybe are the best team in the tournament, but the standard doesn't speak a whole lot for me because for me, Germany in 2014 and Spain in 2010 were better.

Archived