talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other News & General Chat

football forum

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

At least they didn't shoot them down. So by now the Aliens must know, Europeans = good, Americans = bad. 

I can live with that. 

Just think, when Germany legalise cannabis next year, you will have a sudden rise in tourists, not just from the USA, but the UK as well. Your favourite people :ph34r:

Edited by Carnivore Chris

1 minute ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Just think, when Germany legalise cannabis next year, you will have a sudden rise in tourists, not just from the USA, but the UK as well. Your favourite people :ph34r:

We already have a lot of Brits visiting. I always run into them in the city. I don't mind them as long as they're not half naked at the beach or completely drunk. :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

We already have a lot of Brits visiting. I always run into them in the city. I don't mind them as long as they're not half naked at the beach or completely drunk. :ph34r:

To be honest, tourists going for cannabis don't cause a problem. It's wherever there is cheap alcohol and cocaine. 

Germans are just as bad in fairness 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Carnivore Chris said:

To be honest, tourists going for cannabis don't cause a problem. It's wherever there is cheap alcohol and cocaine. 

What a bunch of inbreds. Imagine having to deal with that kind of shit on vacation. Even as a bystander. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Disgusting.

This is one of the reasons that I don't like to travel to well known areas, but prefer the low-key and hidden gems out there in the world.

Also, this is partially why I've never partaken in drugs, and gave up alcohol about 3 months ago.

• Thanks 1

@nudge some reports are saying the objects/balloons might be lost ad balloons from used car dealerships xD

Idk if I've ever seen car dealerships use balloons to advertise in my life, but hilarious if true. Could also be bullshit to cover up the fact they've killed aliens/destroyed drug running balloons/killed aliens running drugs from Canada to the US.

• Haha 2

• Administrator
14 hours ago, MUFC said:

Saying she had a drinking issue, or is that bollocks?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-64656669

I think it's utterly despicable the police have gone down this route and divulged the personal vulnerabilities to this extent. It's like they're deflecting away from their own shortcomings and handling of the case.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I think it's utterly despicable the police have gone down this route and divulged the personal vulnerabilities to this extent. It's like they're deflecting away from their own shortcomings and handling of the case.

They have no idea where that woman is, but release private and delicate personal information about her? More like speculations too. Truly wtf.

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, MUFC said:

Saying she had a drinking issue, or is that bollocks?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-64656669

The wife was raging about that and said the police should not have divulged information like that which I agreed with but surely the police asked close family first if it that was ok or just went ahead and revealed the drinking issue without consulting close family and friends.

• Upvote 1

How could it be missed if the river has been searched so many times?

Apparently the body was recovered in the part of the river next to the road, not sure if that means anything but it could have been dumped there. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Finally been confirmed. Still doesn’t add up to me. 

The police have an absolute shit load to answer for as to how they've handled all of this. I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but it just wreaks of unprofessionalism in general, but also a huge lack of respect for Bulley and her family.