talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool (4) 4-0 (3) Barcelona - Tuesday 7th May, 2019 (SF 2nd Leg)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rick said:

After everything Barcelona have done tonight, you're gonna call that unsporting? 

It isn’t a contest when it comes to that. That is how children think, ‘he got away with it so why can’t I?’. At the end of the day, I want Ajax to win so the winner if this match isn’t important for me.

Oooh, time wasting now. Diving, playing fox, abusing the referee... all things that tire me of this sport.

4 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Maybe Barca should consider that in the CL, you should try and play football rather than standing around expecting the other team not to try and score like in La Liga. 

I am not saying it isn’t Barca’s fault. It is, Arnold was full within his rights to do so. At lesst it is more honest than the faux sportsmanship that many players show, they will kick the ball out of play when someone is injured, but dive the next minute.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why are we talking about Alisson Becker like he fucked up or something. He has been Liverpool's MVP tonight, next to Origi. 

Are you always looking for pops out of context? I've said about 3 times he's been the player of the match, and that he deserves credit despite what I think of him.

Learn to read ffs.

• Subscriber

Schoolboy from Barcelona this second half especially on the 4th goal, deserve to go out, completely bottled it and in this case that term isn't getting overused. Credit to Liverpool who have absolutely breezed this tonight.

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Why are we talking about Alisson Becker like he fucked up or something. He has been Liverpool's MVP tonight, next to Origi. 

WHY ARE PEOPLE DISCUSSING FOOTBALL ?

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Schoolboy from Barcelona this second half especially on the 4th goal, deserve to go out, completely bottled it and in this case that term isn't getting overused. Credit to Liverpool who have absolutely breezed this tonight.

Twice in two years. Even if claw a goal now I think Ajax would beat them. 

• Administrator

Genuinely didn't believe they could do it eojtokt Firmino and Salah. 

Fair play to them. Barcelona have pretty much bottled it. 

3-0 up and not going through. Very poor. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

ThIS gOaL wiIL leAvE A soUr taStE

spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Yeah, I was talking about the game. You? Bitching about a discussion of a player. Wipe your arse with a BVB scarf.

• Subscriber

Now that we can fuck McManaman off I can say fair play. That is absolutely sensational. I'll be amazed if Liverpool don't win the whole thing.

2 minutes ago, Grizzly21 said:

Tit

Be nice, you're a lover. 

Anyway, sorry for any offense. I'll go back to the Bundesliga Section where I belong. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Stan said:

Unlikely that Liverpool come back to win the tie but hope it's an entertaining game. 

I reckon Liverpool to score early but Barca to win the game. 

Good one Stan. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Twice in two years. Even if claw a goal now I think Ajax would beat them. 

Fans looked desperate. Imagine getting let down that badly two years running. At least Liverpool have some business beating Barcelona though unlike that Roma side.

Just now, Spike said:

Yeah, I was talking about the game. You? Bitching about a discussion of a player. Wipe your arse with a BVB scarf.

He did the same the other day when I posted the Casillas news. How I was some sort of sensationalist when I all had done was posted what happened.

I didn't even piss on his cornflakes or anything. He's just being a tit because he wants to.

• The title was changed to Liverpool (4) 4-0 (3) Barcelona - Tuesday 7th May, 2019 (SF 2nd Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived