talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

We are apparently lookin to bring in Atletico Madrids Angel Correa. 

Dont know shit about him to be fair. 

Very good player...  Trust me! ;)

Had a stunted start at Atlético Madrid due to a heart issue that almost ended his career but he's through that now and he is a very talented player.  He just needs games and at Atleti he isn't able to hold a starting position due to how many of that type of player they have.  Even saying that, I'm surprised they're letting him go because he has a lot of potential.  But if you are gonna sign him then it's only worth it if the coach is going to put faith in him and play him so he grows into the player he looks like he can be.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Very good player...  Trust me! ;)

Had a stunted start at Atlético Madrid due to a heart issue that almost ended his career but he's through that now and he is a very talented player.  He just needs games and at Atleti he isn't able to hold a starting position due to how many of that type of player they have.  Even saying that, I'm surprised they're letting him go because he has a lot of potential.  But if you are gonna sign him then it's only worth it if the coach is going to put faith in him and play him so he grows into the player he looks like he can be.

It's only rumours so like 99% of them it'll probably amount to nothing. Can't see Atletico selling any decent squad players anyway with them having a transfer ban. 

• Subscriber

John Percy reckons that Slimani is leaving either on loan or permanently, Musa has interest from PL clubs and abroad, and Mendy is linked with Bordeaux - meaning that following Zieler's departure to Stuttgart yesterday, Kapustka leaving on loan to Freiburg earlier and Hernandez going to Malaga in January, every single signing we made in the summer of 2016 will have gone by September.

I genuinely cannot think of a worse summer any club has ever had. To be champions, lose your best player, spend £80mil and not make a single signing that you can honestly say has improved the team. That is hard to stomach.

Iheanacho's move is still on but it's being delayed over some bullshit to do with his image rights. Likely to be done next week.

Telegraph: deal agreed to send Tottenham’s Kyle Walker to Manchester City

Matt Law writes that Manchester City has met Tottenham Hotspur’s asking price for the want-away right back.

Manchester City working hard to sign Kylian Mbappe, says Graham Hunter

Manchester City close to deal for Benjamin Mendy after breakthrough in last 24 hours

6 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Telegraph: deal agreed to send Tottenham’s Kyle Walker to Manchester City

Matt Law writes that Manchester City has met Tottenham Hotspur’s asking price for the want-away right back.

Manchester City working hard to sign Kylian Mbappe, says Graham Hunter

Manchester City close to deal for Benjamin Mendy after breakthrough in last 24 hours

Aguero------Mbappe------Jesus

Sanchez

Sane----Silva---DeBruyne---B.Silva---Sterling

Walker

Ederson

13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Aguero------Mbappe------Jesus

Sanchez

Sane----Silva---DeBruyne---B.Silva---Sterling

Walker

Ederson

What about Gundogan, Mendy, Fernandinho, Kompany, Stones, Otamendi and the other 12 players we are buying? :ph34r:   ...call me a visionary but i think we are going to do some heavy rotation  ..mad right?

48 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Local press say we put a loan bid in for Joe Hart where we pay 25% of his wages and don't have any option to buy 

:rofl:

What is wrong with Charnley 

It's just to make it look like they've been trying, then when we end the window with nowhere close to what was required they can just rhyme off the same old bollocks they do every time.

Sheffield United have a 10% sell-on clause inserted into the £9m deal which saw Kyle Walker and Kyle Naughton join Tottenham in July 2009.

The deal provides the Blades with 10% of the profits, rather than 10% of the transfer fee.

Walker cost Spurs about £5m, so the Championship club are likely to receive 10% of £45m if the player does complete his big-money switch to Man City.

Not too shabby.

Will post a link later. PC is unbelieveably slow right now. 

Christian Cueva linked with Watford. Skeptical about this, in his prime he's way too good for Watford. Right now, he's not having his best spell at São Paulo. I blame Rogerio Ceni for that. I know he'll get back in form very soon, just a question of when. If he can get his head in gear again, he'll be an excellent signing for Watford as I could argue Cueva is at Evertons level.

Fox Sports Brasil is reporting this, as is some English papers although none that prestigious. Probably white smoke, but we'll see. Life is full of surprises

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, True Blue said:

The most boring transfer of the season is apparently going to be resolved on Friday. Bakayoko is going to have his medical on friday ahead of his move to Chelsea for 45 mill euros.

Nah. Burnley signed Jon Walters last week.

Archived