talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 0-0 Man City - Saturday 12th December, 2020

football forums

1 minute ago, Storts said:

You look so toothless going forward against any half decent side. That front 6 doesn’t scare at all. Not having a proper centre forward (for Aguero) really is letting them down and a lack of Silva replacement for these tight games 

Just not got going this season YET! ..we will at some point, window opens in a few weeks too

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City looked more content coming away with a clean sheet than they did scoring.

Which makes me wonder, maybe City are evolving from the team they were, to one that's a bit more pragmatic. Sacrificing style for a bit more substance.

After all, they have been criticised so heavily for being so weak defensively. We're assuming they will click but maybe this is the new City.

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Gary Neville would rather eat his own shit than properly criticise Ole. You can accept that both the owners are shit and that the manager isn’t up to task

Great isn't it, none of their ex players, even Roy Keane, won't ever say he's not good enough.

• The title was changed to Man Utd 0-0 Man City - Saturday 12th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned
13 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Would it be ludicrous to suggest that Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs are nailed on for top three and the Manchester clubs will be fighting it out for fourth?

If Pep after spending all that money finishes 4th this season its nothing short of gross negligence. 

You’re 4 points ahead. And we’re supposedly shite. And it’s December. So yes, it’s ludicrous. What have Chelsea done to be ‘nailed on’ for top 3?

6 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I remember when the first 10 minutes of derby games would have tackles coming in like mad. A bad touch or miss-control and you'd get whacked. Yesterday was more like a fucking ballerina show.

McTominay threw himself straight in tbf and the red pulled him on it.

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’re 4 points ahead. And we’re supposedly shite. And it’s December. So yes, it’s ludicrous. What have Chelsea done to be ‘nailed on’ for top 3?

Not much really, I just think Chelsea's strength in depth will be telling as the season wears on. I certainly think they will finish above Utd. 

I also think Liverpool and Spurs will finish above Utd. 

Is that so ludicrous? Maybe up for debate but ludicrous?

48 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not much really, I just think Chelsea's strength in depth will be telling as the season wears on. I certainly think they will finish above Utd. 

I also think Liverpool and Spurs will finish above Utd. 

Is that so ludicrous? Maybe up for debate but ludicrous?

I think it's a bit far to suggest that Man City won't finish top 3

• Subscriber

That's got to be up there with the shittest game I can remember. The hugging at the end sums it up. No edge about it whatsoever. Even if derbies were bad games you could at least expect a bit of needle but even that's too much now.

These games need crowds back ASAP.

Archived