talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Thought the advert was jokes, come to the conclusion that the Dominos in Aus and NZ is better than the UK version, even though there's are extremely basic pizza's they have the advantage of tasting like a fresh pizza rather than bread, loads of cheese and grease. Plus a pizza costs about £2.50 over there

Edited by Danny

11 minutes ago, Storts said:

I’ve got Covid and honestly it’s truly miserable even after two vaccines. Feeling so grim for the last four days

Damn - sorry to hear that man. 

Keep us updated and take care of yourself. 

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Storts said:

I’ve got Covid and honestly it’s truly miserable even after two vaccines. Feeling so grim for the last four days

You sure it's not just a massive hangover from when you went Wembley?

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Eco said:

Damn - sorry to hear that man. 

Keep us updated and take care of yourself. 

Thanks mate - it’s very rough. It’s on to day 5 now and no real improvements. Basically got every symptom imaginable so just trying to rest and stay hydrated but it’s miserable 

14 hours ago, Storts said:

If your breathing gets bad make sure you get onto the Doctors for some steroids, when I had it I genuinely couldn't breathe for about a day (covid + asthma = goodnight lungs) but didn't wanna go A&E and then spread it. Called the Doctors in the morning for steroids and they made me wait till 5pm for a call back xD

14 hours ago, Storts said:

Feel for you mate, I had it at the start of June after one jab and it was absolutely awful. 

Be thankful you've some vaccination, I was because I'd have hated to have felt how it would have been without it. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 06/07/2021 at 10:43, Danny said:

If your breathing gets bad make sure you get onto the Doctors for some steroids, when I had it I genuinely couldn't breathe for about a day (covid + asthma = goodnight lungs) but didn't wanna go A&E and then spread it. Called the Doctors in the morning for steroids and they made me wait till 5pm for a call back xD

I’m on day 8 and today my breathing has finally become a bit of a struggle - chest is very tight. Really in a bad way with this   

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

I’m on day 8 and today my breathing has finally become a bit of a struggle - chest is very tight. Really in a bad way with this   

With me it felt like I was breathing through a straw but with no lung capacity, a GP should be able to give you steroids if it’s bad to open your lungs up

• Subscriber
Just now, Danny said:

With me it felt like I was breathing through a straw but with no lung capacity, a GP should be able to give you steroids if it’s bad to open your lungs up

I wouldn’t say it’s that bad yet. It’s hard to explain I guess, tight across back and chest, and then just feels really like my breathe gets stuck in my throat. Think I’ll see how it is overnight and then if no better tomorrow will call the GP

1 hour ago, Storts said:

I wouldn’t say it’s that bad yet. It’s hard to explain I guess, tight across back and chest, and then just feels really like my breathe gets stuck in my throat. Think I’ll see how it is overnight and then if no better tomorrow will call the GP

Hope things improve for you mate.... Most people at work that have had it have not had it that bad regards showing the kind of symptoms you are showing that is but it affects people in different ways, more people have had complaints of feeling unwell after having their jabs than Covid related.. Not being able to breathe freely must be one of the worst things about it

On 06/07/2021 at 10:32, Storts said:

Thanks mate - it’s very rough. It’s on to day 5 now and no real improvements. Basically got every symptom imaginable so just trying to rest and stay hydrated but it’s miserable 

My mates wife had it last week and they say that Day 5 is normally the peak for Covid, fingers crossed that from tomorrow you're feeling better. 

It's ripping through people again apparently, just good that people are either once or twice vaccinated.

• Subscriber
On 05/07/2021 at 20:36, Storts said:

Hope you’ve made a recovery mate!

A good friend of mine was on oxygen and has now been moved to intensive care. 

• Sad 1

On 09/07/2021 at 18:57, Storts said:

Hope you feel better soon, mate. 

Just had a call from work telling me to isolate for 10 days because my mate has come down with Covid and we were together most of the day on Wednesday.. talked to him this morning and he sounds rough as fuck.. I feel ok at the moment though.. 

• Wow 2

22 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just had a call from work telling me to isolate for 10 days because my mate has come down with Covid and we were together most of the day on Wednesday.. talked to him this morning and he sounds rough as fuck.. I feel ok at the moment though.. 

Good luck old man :ph34r: hopefully you don’t get it too bad (if at all)

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Been three cases at work and my girlfriends sister and her fella have it, with my girlfriend having to isolate but not me, and I’m off to Wembley tomorrow. Inevitable that I get it or get a ping on the app really. 

It back fired on me the other day. I pulled a sicky at work on Tues(there was nothing wrong with me, I just couldn't be arsed) and they wouldn't let me back until I did a covid test xD. So I ended up losing 3 days instead of 1.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, internationalsfan said:

Anyone noticed the Google entry for this site coming up as chineee/Japanese some other country characters?

Wow - that is weird. 

@Rab - The Japanese have hacked us. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 1.39.55 PM.png

• Like 1

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, internationalsfan said:

Anyone noticed the Google entry for this site coming up as chineee/Japanese some other country characters?

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Wow - that is weird. 

@Rab - The Japanese have hacked us. 

Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 1.39.55 PM.png

That only lasted for about 5 minutes and that above is what I got when I googled TF365 but down the page was TF365 in English, the TF365 Twitter Forum was running ok, all I did was reboot my laptop and cleared my browser and I logged in ok.

Man, I'm somewhere between annoyed and livid. 

Once again, we are ending a weekend with my daughter being sick. Nothing serious, but a fever, running nose, and watery eyes, and this is like the 4th or 5th weekend in a row where this has happened. It could be allergies, but the only real outside time we had this weekend was when we all went tubing down the Chattahoochee River so I'm at a complete loss of what to do with a child that loves the outdoors, but the outdoor's feeling aren't mutual.