talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator

Phone call from parents late last night that my 95yr-old gran had a fall and broke her hip :|. Times like this feel so helpless but also think she's in the right hands at hospital. 

• Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Phone call from parents late last night that my 95yr-old gran had a fall and broke her hip :|. Times like this feel so helpless but also think she's in the right hands at hospital. 

Fingers crossed that all goes well. That is an impressive age though! 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

I hope she is ok buddy, she sounds like a strong person and will pull through ok I reckon. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Stan said:

Not nice mate. Similar with my Nan who’s suffering from Alzheimer’s / dementia in a home for many years. Hope she’s on the mend x 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Hope she has a quick recovery, mate.

• Like 1

• Administrator

It anyone ever has a chance to visit this restaurant, do so! Whether you live in UK or visiting, pay a visit to Dishoom. Steeped in authenticity and history given its location and menu choices, it's a perfect place to go to for Indian food. Gets very busy but worth it. Been a few times and went here last night, just as good as any time before :x

PXL_20221208_181340743.jpg

Few locations in London and one in Birmingham now I think. 

57 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Our daughter popped in with her pal for a wee visit and bought me these which will last me a week or two, my favorites, mini cheddars, and Jaffa Cakes.  :P

thumbnail_20221216_163537.jpg

That a lot of Jaffas cakes.

Got a new car today after my old one literally fell apart. A 2006 ford fiesta. Bought it privately which I've never done before and it was a bit risky. However I got it for £550. Even if I had to spend about £400 getting the mot done it would still be worth it if I get a few years out of it.