talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Have You Ever Had A Forum Meet-up?

football forums

• The title was changed to Have You Ever Had A Forum Meet-up?
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I think the German crew on here met up. There's a picture that was shared a while back - @Rucksackfranzose @SchalkeUK @Tommy?

It's been talked about at random times about having one but don't think it ever actually has, at least not properly organised. I think Amsterdam was mentioned at one point - probably by @Carnivore Chris xD 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

I think the German crew on here met up. There's a picture that was shared a while back - @Rucksackfranzose @SchalkeUK @Tommy?

@Relling and @Panflute were there too. Plus a few old members like liverbird, Kloppische and Tonio, who are not on here or active anymore. 

Rucksackfranzose wasn't around during that time afaik. 

22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

@Relling and @Panflute were there too. Plus a few old members like liverbird, Kloppische and Tonio, who are not on here or active anymore. 

Rucksackfranzose wasn't around during that time afaik. 

Was it awkward at first? Or were you like life time buddies?

• Subscriber

If anyone comes to Vancouver Id love to meet up with most of you :) One day in the future I do want to go to Germany so maybe thats in the cards to meet up whenever that happens. Covid kinda ruined alot of travel plans but well see how the future goes. 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

It's been talked about at random times about having one but don't think it ever actually has, at least not properly organised. I think Amsterdam was mentioned at one point - probably by @Carnivore Chris xD 

It was actually you who suggested that originally xD.  But the Netherlands would be a decent destination as it's just as easy for a Northerner to travel there than down south and viceversa for a Southerner and then of course, members from other European countries would find it easier to go there, especially the Germans.

Besides we can all chip in for a hooker for @Gunnersauraus and get @Tommyhigh.

Meeting people from other countries is really good. Different culture means you can learn so much about where they're from and ask historical questions about their country.  I know you can read-up but you can't beat it via dialogue. 

2 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Meeting people from other countries is really good. Different culture means you can learn so much about where they're from and ask historical questions about their country.  I know you can read-up but you can't beat it via dialogue. 

What's the first question you would ask. Is it what shoes are popular in your country? 

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

It was actually you who suggested that originally xD.  But the Netherlands would be a decent destination as it's just as easy for a Northerner to travel there than down south and viceversa for a Southerner and then of course, members from other European countries would find it easier to go there, especially the Germans.

Besides we can all chip in for a hooker for @Gunnersauraus and get @Tommyhigh.

We can teach @Aladdin how to speak to girls as well.

Archived