Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

TF365 Quiz League Standings

Here are the standings after Quiz 1, after a few more there will be an "Average" table to join this "Overall" table.

59591b4735dce_Quiz1Table.png.06fb89126ce0b8fec07a72cc499d4804.png

Again, if any mods can sticky this topic that would be excellent.

5, I'll take that considering I haven't really followed football outside of Oz for like a decade ;)

Disappointed with 6 tbh.

Delighted not to be bottom, but obviously goes to show that my theory of just picking randomly as long as you have a good spread doesn't work. ^_^

1 hour ago, Large said:

Delighted not to be bottom, but obviously goes to show that my theory of just picking randomly as long as you have a good spread doesn't work. ^_^

I put the answers in numerical/alphabetic order most of the time so there's no guarantee there will be any spread.

4 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I put the answers in numerical/alphabetic order most of the time so there's no guarantee there will be any spread.

Well if I knew the quiz was going to rigged.... >:(

Here are the standings after the second round:

595d13939e848_Quiz2Table.png.8bc1283166d76ad8c1cfb506c1446f43.png

@Lucas retains his lead at the top, just a point ahead of @nudge and two ahead of @Cannabis. The running average table will appear after a few more rounds, when there's been enough quizzes for it to be worthwhile.

Just now, Panflute said:

Still in the middle section, bah.

When's the next one?

• Upvote 1

Still shite, but not as shite as the bottom three! 

Here are the standings after three rounds:

596102fd52124_Quiz3Table.png.357b1385a0cf426899247d0d569db7db.png

Despite dropping to 7/10 this time, @Lucas is still top of the table. 6 for @nudge allows @Cannabis to take over 2nd place with 8 points. @Stan's 8 points also allows him to gain ground on the leader.

Pretty even up and down the table! Except @Tsubasa, but it's ok at least you aren't ugly.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Again, surprised at 8 but I'm very happy with that. So long as I'm in touching distance with the main pack :)

Who got 10/10?

Azeem, full answers and results are posted in the round's thread after the deadline for everyone to see.

the charge up to the top continues!

Whomever comes last should be culled from this website. We have no use for the weak.

45 minutes ago, Spike said:

Whomever comes last should be culled from this website. We have no use for the weak.

That's actively participating or nah?

The average table will be posted too after the next round but it will be filtered down to people who have taken part in more than half of the quizzes to date.

Chuffed with that so far. But I worry what the future rounds hold.

Steady but time to kick on. We're ambitious here and won't stand for anything but the best.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:33 AM, Anton said:

I reckon the American is cheating. 

Most definitely. Heard he's been getting the answers from the Russians.

Overall Standings after Round Five

59691ee60a77d_Quiz5Table.png.be407954b24f21ccb92206fd0c2ea807.png

Average Standings after Round Five

59691e96e1dfb_Quiz5Average.png.fcaffd48a41cb0782cc9c73a3d9b4f64.png

@Lucas extends his lead at the top of the overall standings after another solid round, while @Cannabis returns to the top three.

The average table shows it's face for the first time here - this is whittled down to players who have taken part in more than half of the rounds to date, and @Storts has his nose ahead in this one, complementing his gradual rise up the overall classification having missed the first round. @Cure also appears in the top three here following his perfect score in the La Liga round.

Well done folks :congrats:.

8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Never knew Cure was a La Liga expert. 

Deary me.

I also call this bullshit, if it was done live i'd bet i'd be top 3 or 4 no doubt.

The website tells me how long people spend between opening the quiz and submitting their answers, and I've seen nothing suspicious on any quiz yet.

People could still get around this but would have to go quite out of their way to do so and like I've said from the start I'm working on the assumption that I can trust everyone not to go through that much effort just to get a better score on a bit of fun quiz league like this. Unless someone is constantly taking 10+ minutes on their quiz and getting 10 out of 10 each time I don't plan on changing that. 

27 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Never knew Cure was a La Liga expert. 

Deary me.

Having four options did help on half of them. If Rando looks at the time he should see I didn't spend long on some of the questions.

I meant to click Sevilla on the Real Sociedad question, and as for the most appearance if you'd have asked me that in the open I would have said Xabi Prieto and he wasn't even an option. Who won the first La Liga title came down to Barca and Real. It was little a case of picking one and going for it as I said.

I can guarentee that was a shock. Should realistically get around six or seven if I'm lucky on the Bundesliga quiz.

football forum