talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

James Degale is such a prick, He never learns from his mistakes he underestimated truax in the first fight and I wouldn't be surprised if he he's done the same for the rematch judging by his comments and antics in the buildup.

Edited by UNORTHODOX

• Subscriber
On 31/03/2018 at 23:22, Inverted said:

I actually don’t mind watching some boxing but the sport as a whole is 95% fucking nonsense.

Blatantly biased coverage and commentary, star fighters evidently being built up as cash cows for broadcasters, cunts in bathrobes standing in the middle of some sparklers, a fucking 7-minute exposition of the national anthems of Oceania.

Who can be arsed man.

On 31/03/2018 at 23:24, Cannabis said:

Pretty much my thoughts on the whole thing.

Miserable cunts don’t watch it.

Hi guys x

On 07/04/2018 at 16:45, UNORTHODOX said:

James Degale is such a prick, He never learns from his mistakes he underestimated truax in the first fight and I wouldn't be surprised if he he's done the same for the rematch judging by his comments and antics in the buildup.

Close but got the job done. I still don'tt think he will be top level again now.

Degale is shot. Looks like he's going to get mandated to fight Uzcatgegui who will beat him. He needs to try worm out of it and get a unification fight again Groves/Smith for a cash out fight, but it looks like the mandatory will be called before he can.

Not sure who Fury will fight, probably a complete nobody and then somebody like Molina? Maybe someone else and then a shot at Anthony Joshua, IF, he comes through looking brilliant. It's going to be very difficult to get back to where it was, he may look good at the moment but big ask to get look as good in the ring again.

As for Joshua v Wilder, pfft, bored now. They've ordered Povetkin, hope that one goes ahead.

• The topic was unpinned
4 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Have it recorded as Sky are being cunts by putting our game on for a 7.45 kick off. Wankers. 

Should see the main event I'd have thought. Dodd v Coyle on the Khan undercard should be a cracker though to be fair

Well that was quick... Lo Greco started like a novice by having his arm out like that trying to hold Khan off but he was just leaving a massive opening for an uppercut. The ref however stopped the fight too early even if it was obvious that Lo Greco was out of his depth.