talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What is your favourite form of pasta?

football forum

What is your favourite form of pasta?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite form of pasta?

• `Tagliatelle
    • Spaghetti
    • Fusilli
    • Farfalle
    • Fettucine
    • Penne
    • Conchiglie
    • Other (please state)

Obviously I think Tagliatelle are the best, but Penne or Fusilli are great with sauce as well. Same goes for Farfalle, which is very underrated, I think. 

I did not put Ravioli and Tortellini in the poll, as they usually come with fillings, so they can't be compared to the others IMO. 

pasta.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Toinho said:

All tastes pretty similar doesn’t it?

Depends. It's also about the texture and shape. For example, Spaghetti are not a good pasta for sauces, because it's so thin and smooth that the sauce doesn't really stick to it. Penne and Rigatoni are very nice for sauces because they have holes that can be filled with the sauce (it sounds dirty, I know. Fuck off, @MUFC). 

Every pasta has it's use. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Depends. It's also about the texture and shape. For example, Spaghetti are not a good pasta for sauces, because it's so thin and smooth that the sauce doesn't really stick to it. Penne and Rigatoni are very nice for sauces because they have holes that can be filled with the sauce (it sounds dirty, I know. Fuck off, @MUFC). 

Every pasta has it's use. 

I agree to an extent. Particularly about holes than can be filled with the sauce.

• 5 weeks later...

Spaghetti is, without a doubt, the most delicious type of pasta out there. Its long, thin shape and smooth texture make it the perfect vessel for any sauce. The way it effortlessly twirls on a fork is a thing of beauty. The al dente bite is just perfect. Its versatility is what makes it so great, it can be paired with anything from a classic marinara sauce to a rich, meaty ragu. The taste is so rich and comforting, it can make any day feel special. Spaghetti is loved by people of all ages, it's a crowd pleaser. If you haven't tried it yet, you're missing out! If you're a lover of spaghetti and want to try more delicious recipes, click here and discover the endless possibilities of this amazing pasta.

• Subscriber

I like Tagliatelle, I normally have that with my bolognese and Macaroni especially done with cheese sauce, I can't stand spaghetti or noodles.

5 hours ago, Arin Morfoot said:

Spaghetti is, without a doubt, my favorite type of pasta.

Oh, and welcome aboard Arin, nice to have a Lilly White joining us and having fun, keep posting xD 

You should pop in Here, if you want, and tell us a little bit about yourself. :ay:

Archived