talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Game Of Thrones

football forum

4 hours ago, Harry said:

She's like 19 or 20.... only one year younger than Sansa mate. 

She's 20 but still looks young and her character is about 13-14. Maybe I'm just getting old now but I don't find her remotely attractive she looks like a child, for me it's not even a consideration. 

18 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

She's 20 but still looks young and her character is about 13-14. Maybe I'm just getting old now but I don't find her remotely attractive she looks like a child, for me it's not even a consideration. 

She still has a child's face. 

13 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I find the fawning over Williams creepy, she was introduced as a little girl and her characters a little girl regardless of the actress now being 18. Let's be fair she still looks a little girl too really, I think I'd want some of you not within 100 yards of a school. 

Did the sun not do a countdown to Emma Watsons 16th birthday?

On 8/8/2017 at 0:41 AM, Batard said:

And there's going to be some jealousy next episode. Blood of the Dragon doesn't just refer to Dany but also Jon so we'll see Drogon acknowledge him positively after a few roars and dick swinging.

I think one of them dragons is his and the other for Tyrion who in a plot twist turns out to be Targaryen too

Joanna Lannister was rumoured to have lost her virginity to Prince Aerys aka the Mad King, not long after Queen Rhaella dismissed Joanna Lannister from her service with no reason given and Joanna went to casterly rock and seldom visited kings landing thereafter

It would explain why the dragons let Tyrion approach and touch them when they was locked up too   ....could be completely wrong but the plot works :D

Edited by Happy Blue

11 hours ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

They will be taking it alright when it gets to court xD   ..company's will be queuing up to fuck them in the arse with a loooong list of charges/damages

Edited by Happy Blue