talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

8 hours ago, Mel81x said:

That Suarez hit against Norwich is some skill. The Salah one is also impressive because he appeals for the handball then goes around and dizzies two defenders before putting it past their GK.

Suarez scored a better one than that in the same game imo. The one where he flicked it around the defender and hit it on the half volley about 20 yards out

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMike said:

Suarez scored a better one than that in the same game imo. The one where he flicked it around the defender and hit it on the half volley about 20 yards out

Norwich was where he strutted his skill. They used to be sick of him. Even the one where he hit the shot earlier through the defense was a great piece of skill. 

Was at Anfield for that Norwich game where Suarez scored all those beauties. Was one of the best experiences of my life.

But I think in terms of how I felt from a goal, I have to pick the Origi goal against Barca. That goal was just amazing on a night none of us will ever forget. 

• Upvote 1

Klopp bleating about the amount of games, again. I like him but he's got to realise that football is so deeply ingrained in British culture over the festive period that it won't change, we have a winter break at the end of the month, be happy with that. He keeps talking about the fans etc, football is entertainment and these are highly paid professional athletes, it's one of very small sacrifices they make to be able to command such exorbitant wages. I wish he'd give it a rest on this.

14 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Klopp bleating about the amount of games, again. I like him but he's got to realise that football is so deeply ingrained in British culture over the festive period that it won't change, we have a winter break at the end of the month, be happy with that. He keeps talking about the fans etc, football is entertainment and these are highly paid professional athletes, it's one of very small sacrifices they make to be able to command such exorbitant wages. I wish he'd give it a rest on this.

Managers will always bitch about it. Pep and the Wolves boss have also been fairly vocal in recent weeks.

It makes the injury risk to players higher. Honesty, it’s much worse for lower league sides that don’t have big squads. But no manager likes it and they’ll always campaign to change it.

4 hours ago, Cicero said:

What about the wind or the pitch being dry? Injury risk? 

That's managers telling the media to fuck off because they don't want to criticise their players publicly (unless they're Mourinho, in which case they have a bus they'll be pushed in front of when it's not parked).

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Was a one horse race, imo. Fully deserved.

Agreed, especially with Senegal's progression in the African cup of nations. 

But it's good to see that recognition that he is no longer under the shadow of Salah

4 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If Brewster doesn't score against our shower of shite on Sunday, Liverpool should sell him immediately and re-sign David N'Gog as punishment. 

He now plays for Ho Chi Mihn City xD his career was just a spectacular free-fall upon leaving us.