talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group D Matchday 3 - 26 June - Iceland 1-2 Croatia, Nigeria 1-2 Argentina

football forums

Just now, Blue said:

Also, Franco Armani must stay within the team. He gave a lot more security to his defenders and never looked out of his comfort zone. That's the first issue fixed, now to bench Mascherano and Di Maria.

They played agaisnt Nigeria,  lets see how he does agaisnt France. 

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted for Nigeria. 

On a serious note, fuck Argentina and their dumbass kits, fat coke head 'legend' who considers himself a fucking god. Nothing like worshiping a player who blantly cheated. Fuck argentina for not calling up Icardi because Messi is a bitch. Fuck Argentina because javier and angel are ancient and if you were in a harder group, you'd have finished with no points. fuck argentina because messi wants to quit your ass because you so fucking backwards with your lineups. fuck argentina because you stupid midget manager wears a smedium when we all know his shirts should be a fucking xl. fuck argentina because i hope france fucking does your face in your worthless pieces of shit. 

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Argentina have no chance. If they get through France, they will have to play against Portugal/Uruguay, if they get through that then it'd be Brazil/Germany and if they got through that then it would be vs England in the final. They have no chance..

I will honestly sleep better tonight knowing their fate is sealed... just a question of when.. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Also, Franco Armani must stay within the team. He gave a lot more security to his defenders and never looked out of his comfort zone. That's the first issue fixed, now to bench Mascherano and Di Maria.

Yeah those 2 have no business starting, regardless of whether commentators want to whitewash his performance and say it was great now that they've managed to squeak by with a win. Mascherano is making this Argentina side more shite than it is and Di Maria just looks so passed it.

Armani needs to stay in the starting lineup now. It was a bit arrogant to think that a keeper who hasn't played regularly would be sharp enough to start in goal at the world cup. And he's clearly proven to not be sharp enough.

Also Meza should probably not get a major role over the likes of players that are actually good and in the squad. But that's probably what a less retarded manager would do.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

Gutted for Nigeria. 

On a serious note, fuck Argentina and their dumbass kits, fat coke head 'legend' who considers himself a fucking god. Nothing like worshiping a player who blantly cheated. Fuck argentina for not calling up Icardi because Messi is a bitch. Fuck Argentina because javier and angel are ancient and if you were in a harder group, you'd have finished with no points. fuck argentina because messi wants to quit your ass because you so fucking backwards with your lineups. fuck argentina because you stupid midget manager wears a smedium when we all know his shirts should be a fucking xl. fuck argentina because i hope france fucking does your face in your worthless pieces of shit. 

Now that's a meltdown :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Gutted for Nigeria. 

7i480g1.jpg

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Triumphalism. The easy escape for poor journalism. 

Here is a list of the amateur mistakes I had to suffer through. 

• Calling Di Maria 'Otamendi'.
  • Calling Banega 'Messi'
  • Claiming the Mascherano was the best player today.
  • Being suprised that Di Maria was being subbed off, because he was 'playing well'.
  • Saying Perez and Pavon were 'like for like wingers'.
  • Naming this Argentina team 'miles above what they were'
  • Claiming that Argentina 'defended well in the midfield'.

2 minutes ago, Panna King said:

They played agaisnt Nigeria,  lets see how he does agaisnt France. 

France have nothing to sing and dance about. The margins of who’s done better or worse in this World Cup till now are negligent. If people are complaining on this forum about a victory, then they can go back and analyse other extreme on the edge wins. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Gutted for Nigeria. 

@Spike is this you?

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Gutted for Nigeria. 

You need one of these mate...

chamomiletea.jpg

17 minutes ago, Eco said:

Argentina are shit. Argentina are shit. Argentina are shit. 

No, we're not?, we completely dominated the match until that fucking Turkish piece of shit son of a ravaged bitch awarded that bullshit penalty, tons of plays like that in every fucking match and yet we're the only ones punished with a penalty, fucking cock-sucking ref i wish him the most horrific of deaths.

Argentina are lucky they are coming up against a less than impressive France team. They too somewhat haven't clicked with all the attacking talent. However there is no question when you compare the midfield and defence. 

Sampaoli seriously has a shit ton of work to do. From organising the defence, to actually fielding a proper attack. Can Higuain seriously just shut his doubters up and score an important chance that falls to him? 

Di Maria, Mascherano, and Perez need to be replaced by Pavon, Biglia, and Lo Celso. 

I am convinced Meza has nude photos of Sampaoli. Only possible reason he keeps starting. 

• Subscriber

I wanted Argentina to go out but that late winner was worth it just for the BBC commentators having to awkwardly not mention Maradonas celebration. 

Such tension in this group, shame for Nigeria though.

France v Argentina in the next round. France have been boring and Argentina are far from their best but you still can't beat the ties between such iconic nations at the World Cup. Should be a good one.

Just now, Berserker said:

No, we're not?, we completely dominated the match until that fucking Turkish piece of shit son of a ravaged bitch awarded that bullshit penalty, tons of plays like that in every fucking match and yet we're the only ones punished with a penalty, fucking cock-sucking ref i wish him the most horrific of deaths.

He wasn't the ref in every other match

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Your defending is horrid. Your lineup is a joke and I'd trust half the users on here to pick a better starting XI for your teams. Messi once again has a great moment early, and this ghosts away into oblivion. 

I pray you play Di Mario, Mascherano, and Perez against France. Mbappe will make a pure bitch out of Mascherano and the rest of the rag/tag band of wannabes Argentina have in defense. 

I've just realised that I will likely miss Argentina vs France as I'm fishing from 11am Saturday until 11 on Sunday. But I will see if I can get it on the phone.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Messi and Banega were brilliant in the first half and Argentina were the dominant side due to those 2(and they could have done more if Di Maria didn't fuck so much up), but after that pen decision(which Masch should be blamed for even if I did think it was soft, as grabbing players like that is risky) the rhythm of the game completely changed.

Just now, Berserker said:

What were you watching, hermano? Here is a little clarity for you because you're fired up right now. 

• Your defence was horrible. You are kind of lucky that Nigeria has no clinical strikers because they carved up your fullbacks horribly. The amount of breaks they got from poor positioning is concerning. A long ball would carve the boys up and then the pace of Nigerian wingers would explode leaving Argentina scrambling. 
  • You were lucky not have two penalties given, even if they were both soft they could have gone either way.
  • Mascherano was obliterated in every way possible.
  • Di Maria ruined everything he touched.
  • Banega and Pavon were your stars today. Messi was okay.
  • Higuian and Aguero were useless.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I've just realised that I will likely miss Argentina vs France as I'm fishing from 11am Saturday until 11 on Sunday. But I will see if I can get it on the phone.

Messi and Banega were brilliant in the first half and Argentina were the dominant side due to those 2(and they could have done more if Di Maria didn't fuck so much up), but after that pen decision(which Masch should be blamed for even if I did think it was soft, as grabbing players like that is risky) the rhythm of the game completely changed.

go fishing on here mate instead. 

Archived