Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Random Thoughts...


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

anyone else just have really random thoughts at any given time of the day?

Has @Cannabis ever smoked cannabis?

Does @SirBalon start off with the intention of a quick comment on a topic?

Has @Rab ever worn a kilt?

Is @Blue's favourite colour blue?

What would @Toinho do if Japan never existed?

would I bathe in curry given the opportunity?

 

An actual thought I had in the shower while listening to music this morning though - how many songs have I listened to in my life so far? No-one will ever know. I'll never know. 

The other one I had the other day was 'what was my first ever memory'? The irony being that I can't remember it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sign up to remove this ad.
58 minutes ago, Stan said:

An actual thought I had in the shower while listening to music this morning though - how many songs have I listened to in my life so far? No-one will ever know. I'll never know. 

Somewhat related - I have recently stumbled upon my old Last.fm account which has my list of songs I listened to from 2007 to 2013 recorded there... Pretty interesting memory trip, haha. Also re-discovered many songs that I haven't listened for years...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Somewhat related - I have recently stumbled upon my old Last.fm account which has my list of songs I listened to from 2007 to 2013 recorded there... Pretty interesting memory trip, haha. Also re-discovered many songs that I haven't listened for years...

Ha, that reminds me of when iTunes used to be my go to programme for playing music and that had a 'play counter' for how many times I'd listened to songs. 

I dread to think what songs would be on there xD. I know I still listen to some music from 90s and 00s but there's bound to be some cringe-worthy stuff as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Ha, that reminds me of when iTunes used to be my go to programme for playing music and that had a 'play counter' for how many times I'd listened to songs. 

I dread to think what songs would be on there xD. I know I still listen to some music from 90s and 00s but there's bound to be some cringe-worthy stuff as well!

I thought mine would be worse, turns out I already had a good taste back then xD 

Some questionable songs there too, though. Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nudge said:

I thought mine would be worse, turns out I already had a good taste back then xD 

Some questionable songs there too, though. Haha

You just reminded me about mine. 2006-2010 or something. Last artist was Deadmau5 haha.

and @Stan to answer your question, I’d be mentally better off if it didn’t. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Toinho said:

You just reminded me about mine. 2006-2010 or something. Last artist was Deadmau5 haha.

and @Stan to answer your question, I’d be mentally better off if it didn’t. 

you'd get much less stick on here that's for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe there are really small planets that no one has discovered. I'm thinking like the size of a tennis ball, with inhabitants that we wouldn't be able to see with the naked eye. I say this with no scientific knowledge of if it's possible, but it would be cool. xD

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Maybe there are really small planets that no one has discovered. I'm thinking like the size of a tennis ball, with inhabitants that we wouldn't be able to see with the naked eye. I say this with no scientific knowledge of if it's possible, but it would be cool. xD

Even if tiny planets aren't possible, surely there could be a planet with tiny inhabitants. They could visit us in their tiny space ships and we wouldn't even know. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Maybe there are really small planets that no one has discovered. I'm thinking like the size of a tennis ball, with inhabitants that we wouldn't be able to see with the naked eye. I say this with no scientific knowledge of if it's possible, but it would be cool. xD

To be considered a planet, a celestial body has to fit certain criteria, and one of them is having sufficient mass to be rounded by its gravity. Depending on what that hypothetical planet is made of, the smallest radius of it could be 100-200km at best, I think. That said, why does it have to be a planet? Technically, alien life could exist on comets or asteroids, or other celestial objects. Also, it is entirely possible that the laws of physics are not constant throughout the universe, which would make even the craziest things possible :D I like your tennis ball planet with tiny aliens idea :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have many

How many cows does @Stan worship daily?

How many joints does @The Rebel CRS smokes daily?

How much shampoo does @DeadLinesman use?

Does @Toinho use curlers?

How much does @Teso dos Bichos trust the process?

How does @Dan fits in his car?

How many keyboards does @SirBalon use in a year?

Does @Bluewolf watch black & white movies?

How good of a rugby player is @The Palace Fan?

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

In order to lay eggs does the roster has to shag the chicken only once or everytime ?

 

only once and then the hen will produce fertilised eggs for about 2 weeks.

if you want more eggs, get the rooster to mate with the hen more often.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Stan said:

only once and then the hen will produce fertilised eggs for about 2 weeks.

if you want more eggs, get the rooster to mate with the hen more often.

Ha, a hen doesn't need a rooster to lay eggs... the only difference, the eggs are either fertilized or not. 

When you're eating an egg, you're basically eating a hen's period :ph34r:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Ha, a hen doesn't need a rooster to lay eggs... the only difference, the eggs are either fertilized or not. 

When you're eating an egg, you're basically eating a hen's period :ph34r:

😮 

tenor.gif?itemid=7731496

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Rab said:

Will @Teso dos Bichos ever acknowledge my post in the Mount Rushmore thread or will he continue to avoid it in hope that it'll get burried?

It appears my question has been answered! With a positive rep!

Of course, he wouldn't want to bump the topic with a reply because then more people would see it or would he? Stayed tuned!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Believe it or not, I do actually start of with the intention of making quick to the point comments. But I get carried away somewhat. O.o

That's an understatement 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is @SirBalon still trusted with the massive responsibility of being a TFF mod when he called me a r****d and told me to play in the motorway?

Have the admins discussed my latest report?

How many more times will @Marc make @Cicero look stupid AF?

When will @Blues pie chart scouting thread restart?

Why is @Teso dos Bichos so good at predictions? (GOAT)

Has a poster ever won member of the month quicker than the the great @Marc?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...