talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

Yeah, think you’re right, working in the oil industry, with an American missus. We were both flying out to see ours via Dublin at the time. Few too many Guinness pre flight though 

If it's Houston, which for some reason I think it is, he's working for either BP or Exxon Mobil ... and probably earning a good wedge too. I'm not certain he's posted much since 2013/14. 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Storts said:

Does he know about this place? Good guy 

Yes he does. He is actually signed up on here, I remember he posted in some of the qualifying threads. Not even sure if he's active on that other forum but I remember running into him a couple times during the Copa America Centenario

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

If it's Houston, which for some reason I think it is, he's working for either BP or Exxon Mobil ... and probably earning a good wedge too. I'm not certain he's posted much since 2013/14. 

That rings a bell mate, he gave me a lot more details at the time but can’t remember them now. Better than your Ill fated spell eh 

• Administrator
Just now, Storts said:

That rings a bell mate, he gave me a lot more details at the time but can’t remember them now. Better than your Ill fated spell eh 

It would be hard to top my ill fated spell xD

57 minutes ago, Batard said:

Houston's a pretty safe bet. It's one of the major engineering destinations for the oil and gas industry. And really sprung right back to life with the recent shale gas boom in the USA.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Remember Voice of Reason and how he would keep posting "award winning Daily Mail" with his anti-immigrant articles :4_joy:

I had a few run ins with him. He eventually we into full implosive meltdown and I think CC banned him 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Batard said:

I had a few run ins with him. He eventually we into full implosive meltdown and I think CC banned him 

Always used to clash with him despite knowing how insufferable he could be.

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Liam was sound, as was Kidsos, unless they were the same person. Both a loss to the Everton contingent.

Whatever happened to Manbearpig too? Used to be a complete WUM but later became a decent poster.

Yeah, MBP was decent. Had him on Facebook, but he must have unfriended me.

7 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Remember Voice of Reason and how he would keep posting "award winning Daily Mail" with his anti-immigrant articles :4_joy:

I fucking hated him so much, but also liked his posts on youth football because they were relatively informative.

I still think he either was Richard Littlejohn, or someone paid by him to share his articles.

• Subscriber
On 22/01/2019 at 16:20, Stan said:

I once met up with a guy called Jack (now married with twins, for those who remember him!) who was on the old forum. He supported Liverpool but I think we were both in London one time (I was there for Uni) and wanted to go to a football game. So a Sunday afternoon we went to Fulham vs Blackpool. Tickets were quite cheap, only about £10-15 I think.

Yeah i remember him. Sure i still have him on social media i remember seeing his name crop up a bit ago.

He shared my love for the goat, RF.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I remember Jack. Was in the same hotel as him in Magaluf back in 2010. Didn’t meet up though. Could’ve shagged my first scouser.

The most surprising part of that is that you've been somewhere other than Japan. 

Archived