talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stuff about this site - And your posting history

football forum

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between here and TFF I've posted here for about 3 years. 

It's a good community to be a part of particularly since I stopped playing outdoor a couple years back and now don't have that many friends i see regularly who follow football. It's great here to have a bunch of people watching matches at the same time as me or if I miss the game I get the flavor of the game better by reaching the match thread here than by reading a BBC sport match report.

2 hours ago, José said:

Thank you my dear friend @Marc. Ignoring the hate/mistreatment is my first option but sometimes you have to be a Rosa park and fight for fair treatment. The band evading was my way of standing up to the abuse, of course it’s twist around simply because rab cannot admit he is wrong. It’s fucked up that the Vicki bird who started it all with her racist comments got in touch with me via Chris and apologized and yet she never got reprimanded for it and I was banned. 

Since day 1, Teso has been calling your bluff Rab, others may fall for your two-face    Hypocrite facade. I really don’t have anything else to you but your power thirst is so bad.  

🕺🏻

Still butthurt and it's been over 5 years. That's pretty great. You're also letting the whole forum see it.

Please continue, it's great entertainment value.

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Between here and TFF I've posted here for about 3 years. 

It's a good community to be a part of particularly since I stopped playing outdoor a couple years back and now don't have that many friends i see regularly who follow football. It's great here to have a bunch of people watching matches at the same time as me or if I miss the game I get the flavor of the game better by reaching the match thread here than by reading a BBC sport match report.

Yeah? I was adamant you had been around here for a lot longer than that.

7 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I remember now(sort of) there was a muppet from Burnley and a bird from Sunderland. They probably were the same person to be fair.

Was it that weirdo who collected football shoes, kits, socks or something?

6 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Yeah? I was adamant you had been around here for a lot longer than that.

Yeah, would have thought the same, i think he joined in 2013.

53 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Was it that weirdo who collected football shoes, kits, socks or something?

Yeah, would have thought the same, i think he joined in 2013.

I can't remember mate, I can just vaguely remember the 2 of them, but that's it.

@ASF will remember I'd have thought as that cunt doesn't forget anything. I'm sure he has a photographic memory xD

30 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That FIFA tournament was class before we all just ended it. 

Spanked @The Rebel CRS and only lost to @Fusion and his park the bus + hoof to Falcao football. 

You would only play me once though and refused after that xD. I never had chance for revenge.

I probably gave @JOSHBRFC some of the best games he had, even though the cunt generally always still won.

@Danny was the worst to play against as he was ultra negative.

55 minutes ago, Cicero said:

That FIFA tournament was class before we all just ended it. 

Spanked @The Rebel CRS and only lost to @Fusion and his park the bus + hoof to Falcao football. 

19 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

You would only play me once though and refused after that xD. I never had chance for revenge.

I probably gave @JOSHBRFC some of the best games he had, even though the cunt generally always still won.

I remember it, think i played @Bluebird Hewitt and he beat me. :(

To be fair i was never good in FIFA, much better at PES, remember i was very good at Winning Eleven 2000/2002 and PES 06.

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

You must have been shite then as you're probably the only person that he did beat :ph34r:

Yeah, it was very hard to perform tricks and direct shoots so i sucked. Thought the buttons configurations on PES were much better, i used to do well there by using the same old big and small combination and generally pacey tricky players, remember the 06 Chelsea team was very good with Joe Cole, Ashley Cole, Cech, Terry, Carvalho, Shevchenko, Drogba and Crespo i think, also Inter with Adriano, Recoba, Lucio, Maicon, Zanetti, good times.

42 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Haha yes I was, I remember back then I used to play my cousin a lot who was good at Fifa and we had some intense games with his attacking style and my defend at all costs, so I brought it against you lot too 😂

I’m a lot more attacking these days, would rather play as someone like Dortmund or Napoli.

4 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I can't remember mate, I can just vaguely remember the 2 of them, but that's it.

@ASF will remember I'd have thought as that cunt doesn't forget anything. I'm sure he has a photographic memory xD

I remember Kirsty. 

Now that you guys mentioned it, I also remember vaguely a toon lass, who was probably a fake. Don't remember the nick, though.

Anyone remembers Vicki? Only made a cameo during the WC 2010, never to be heard again.

3 hours ago, Berserker said:

I remember it, think i played @Bluebird Hewitt and he beat me. :(

To be fair i was never good in FIFA, much better at PES, remember i was very good at Winning Eleven 2000/2002 and PES 06.

Wasn't me. The only one I beat was a Liverpool fan. My Rotherham (not actually taking the piss here xD) beat his New York Red Bulls.

3 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

You must have been shite then as you're probably the only person that he did beat :ph34r:

Fuck off cunt. ¬¬

3 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

@Danny was an absolute fuck stain, especially as I was a far weaker team as well (think he was West Ham at the time).

2 hours ago, ASF said:

I remember Kirsty. 

Now that you guys mentioned it, I also remember vaguely a toon lass, who was probably a fake. Don't remember the nick, though.

Anyone remembers Vicki? Only made a cameo during the WC 2010, never to be heard again.

Lol i remember it now, i think the name was precisely that, Toonlass, it was either @Rafa Beneathus or Nee_One.

I do, better than anyone probably, so much so that i would have shagged her had i been on the US, she had a boyfriend and all but still fell straight into my charming arms, and she was quite a looker too.

2 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Wasn't me. The only one I beat was a Liverpool fan. My Rotherham (not actually taking the piss here xD) beat his New York Red Bulls.

Fuck off cunt. ¬¬

@Danny was an absolute fuck stain, especially as I was a far weaker team as well (think he was West Ham at the time).

Oh, was it you then @Danny?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ASF said:

I remember Kirsty. 

Mo well and truly scared her off. She was pretty freaked out by his advances and was the ultimate male perve on a forum getting all hot and bothered at the thought of a female football fan on the Internet xD

Archived