talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

On 23/07/2023 at 15:08, Rucksackfranzose said:

In Saarbrücken, not far from where my brother lives the explosive ordnance clearence service was on duty.As improbable as it sounds, duds from WWII are still being found regularly in Germany, even 78 years after its end.

That happens here all the time too. Last year, I would have been evacuated, but luckily they found the bomb a few hours after I went on vacation. xD

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Apologies for being awol for so long, I had to deal with a few health niggles and then I was completely blindsided by the news that my Father had been fighting pancreatic cancer for 8 months and hadn't told me. Two weeks after I was informed he died. Literally 36 hours after I saw him for the last time. So all in all 2023 has been a bit of a mixed bag. I'm hoping to be more active and even resurrect Mafia Wars. 

• Sad 7

10 minutes ago, Batard said:

Apologies for being awol for so long, I had to deal with a few health niggles and then I was completely blindsided by the news that my Father had been fighting pancreatic cancer for 8 months and hadn't told me. Two weeks after I was informed he died. Literally 36 hours after I saw him for the last time. So all in all 2023 has been a bit of a mixed bag. I'm hoping to be more active and even resurrect Mafia Wars. 

My condolences! Very sad to hear that. :(

Hopefully you are doing better health-wise though. 

• Like 1

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, Batard said:

So sorry for your loss and condolences to your family :(

Hopefully you find solace in that he isn't in any pain any more and you got to see him one final time. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Batard said:

Sorry for your loss buddy, forums and games come 3rd to family issues and health, we are all here and will still be here when you return full time. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Batard said:

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.. 

• Like 1

On 05/08/2023 at 12:13, Batard said:

Awful news, so sorry for your loss. 

• Subscriber
On 06/08/2023 at 00:43, Batard said:

Conodolences on your loss. I hope you're feeling better now healthwise too. 

• Subscriber

Mystery totem pole ‘appears from nowhere overnight’

download.thumb.png.607164f1f93cffdcea0950366da17966.png

A wildlife charity has been told it must seek planning permission for a mystery totem pole that seemingly appeared overnight.

The 8ft-tall sculpture cropped up on a section of the North Downs Way national trail, which runs through the Capel-Le-Ferne nature reserve.......

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Being around other people’s kids makes me not want kids

The good news is y ou can learn all what you dont want your kids to be. The sad part is no one has true control on what their kids turn into.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...