talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Another bumper one as I forgot to post the midweek results. Same case as always, if your team played twice and they drew the first game, I've kept you at your first team. 

image.png

@Viva la FCB's Darmstadt beat their highest opposition in DfB Pokal so therefore he stayed with them, where they then faced @Coma's Holstein Kiel which resulted in a draw so both players can have a choice of where they play next out of those two teams. @nudge's spell at Lubeck ended after 14 games after a loss to Mainz in the cup, however the silver lining is that Lubeck lost their next league game anyway. Mainz then went on to win their league game 5-0 so a good start to nudge's new team! @Toinho drew against Cadiz but then lost to Atletico so he now moves to them. 2 more wins for Real Madrid and for @Beelzebub makes it 11 games for them together now. St Pauli lost out to Freiburg in the DfB Pokal so @Mel81x moved up a league where they then beat Werder Bremen. It was two 1-0 scorelines for @Stan and @Bluewolf as they beat West Ham 1-0 with Liverpool, before then being beaten 1-0 by Nottingham Forest. As for @Rucksackfranzose, his Paderborn team beat Werder Bremen in the cup, before drawing with Braunschweig back in the league. @Tommy lost to Dusseldorf, who then went on to win their next game - hopefully back on track for Tommy now? 30 points from 10 games for @Dr. Gonzo with Napoli keeps him top of the table after a 1-0 win over Roma. I choose to stay with Grimsby after a draw with Bradford, @DeadLinesman won again with PSG, and the bottom three of @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC drew their game.

image.png

And here's the next bunch of fixtures which I'll hopefully do the results on time for!

image.png

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Stick with Paderborn, please. @Pyfish Actually I'm on 22 points after having had 18 a win and a drew.:)

I'll have a look at that and correct it :) This season, I use a system I coded and it's a pile of shit sometimes.

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Another round with a double set of results! Same as always - if you had 2 games and you drew the first, I keep you at the original team unless you've told me otherwise. 

image.png

In midweek, Grimsby lost so it was a return to Barrow for me, who then got a 3-0 win at the weekend so I remain there. 11 goals scored in 2 games for @DeadLinesman as PSG win 7-2 and 4-3 in the Champions League and Ligue 1. It's a move to the Bundesliga for @Beelzebub as Real Madrid lost out to RB Leipzig in the Champions League before Leipzig then won in the league. Atletico drew, so @Toinho stayed put automatically, before then losing out to Cadiz in La Liga. Another good week for Napoli and for @Dr. Gonzo as they add 2 more wins to their collection making it 12 wins in 12 now! @Mel81x stayed with Freiburg, won in the league and now faces Qarabag in the Europa League next. Arouca beat Sporting so @CaaC (John), @Lucas and @RandoEFC get an important 3 points. @nudge is on the move as Mainz lost heavily to Bayern - is this the start of another long streak? @Coma and @Viva la FCB opted to team up and they drew again! @Rucksackfranzose chose to stick with Paderborn and then lost, so he's now with Hamburger. Meanwhile, Dusseldorf won so great news for @Tommy. @Stan and @Bluewolf are on the move again, this time to Arsenal.

image.png

Dr. Gonzo starting to build up a lead at the top now having only lost 1 game so far this season.

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Not long to go until the World Cup begins and we split off over to Gloryhunter World Cup alongside this version for those who will still be playing games.

8 days of results and 19 fixtures to get through - as always, if you played two games and drew the first, I've kept you at the original team. I will try and get back to doing a second results post at the start of the weekend to combat it for future rounds. IRL life is busy right now again!

image.png

Starting off with Barrow, they won 2-1 last week before then losing out to Mansfield in the FA Cup, so that means Mansfield are my new team. It was two wins for @nudge to start off their time with Bayern, once in the Champions League and once in Bundesliga. @Dr. Gonzo's time with Napoli is over after 13 games as they lose out to Liverpool. Liverpool then go on to win their next game too so Gonzo remains. Onto @DeadLinesman and it's two more wins for him and PSG as he makes it 12 games with them in a row now. It was also 2 wins for RB Leipzig and @Beelzebub who keeps himself in the top 4. Two 1-0 wins for Arsenal starts a new streak for @Stan and @Bluewolf. A draw and a win for Freiburg means @Mel81x now faces up against Beelzebub's RB Leipzig next. Darmstadt's 15th game in this season's Gloryhunter without loss (with breaks in between where nobody was with them) breaks the draw streak for @Viva la FCB and @Coma who pick up 3 points this week. It was a 1-0 win for @Tommy too with Dusseldorf who are back in action this evening. @Toinho can choose Cadiz or Getafe after their game ended 0-0 with 3 red cards shown. Arouca won again for @Lucas, @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC but it's not enough to lift all three of them from the bottom 3 teams just yet. Hamburger won 1-0 so a good start to a new team for @Rucksackfranzose.

image.png

So there's how the table looks - still a lot of mismatch in games played and it'll only get worse over the World Cup break!

Here's the next set of fixtures!

image.png

Don't forget to join the World Cup edition if that interests you. And if you want the transfer window moving to before/during the World Cup - let me know!

7 hours ago, Stan said:

@Bluewolf if we don't win the thing, at least let's finish above @DeadLinesman yes?!

I think it might take a bit to shift him with PSG, he always gets the easy sides.. Even if he gets knocked out of the CL which is our best hope he will lose to another good side that win all the time.. we need to keep pace if we can at the very least

• The topic was unpinned

Archived