The better place to talk football.

Gloryhunter - 2022/23

football forum

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

MIDWEEK
Just two games in midweek, myself and @nudge and they both ended in 1-0 results, a loss for me but another win for nudge in their 10th game with Lubeck.

image.png

Here's how those 2 games changed the table

image.png

And in terms of this weekend, it's just myself in action. 

image.png

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Only me in action this weekend and Salford won 2-1, so I stick with them, and they play Grimsby next so win win game for me either way!

image.png

I move up a few places in the table but having played a few more games than those surrounding.

• Subscriber

WEEKEND RESULTS
A full programme of fixtures again after the international break!

image.png

Starting with the Friday games, it was another Hamburger win for @Mel81x taking it to 3 in a row now. Darmstadt also won so great news for @Viva la FCB who takes the 3 points. Down in Regionalliga North, @nudge's 11th game with Lubeck resulted in another win!

Onto Saturday and Sunday, and it's 5 wins in 5 for @Dr. Gonzo and Napoli as they win 3-1 over Torino, another win for @DeadLinesman with PSG keeps his run of form alive. @Stan and @Bluewolf had another interesting game as 9 goals were shared 6-3 as their City side won the Manchester derby.

@Toinho is on the move as Getafe lost out to Valladolid. On Thursday, @Lucas was shocked to be with Boavista... well he's now with Famalicao alongside @CaaC (John) and @RandoEFC after a heavy 4-0 defeat.

And finally, those with decisions to make this week are @Rucksackfranzose who drew with Greuther Furth against Sandhausen so can now choose which team he goes forward with out of the two. I've decided to swap to Grimsby from Salford - not sure how that'll go but hey! @Coma also drew 0-0 so a choice to be made between St Pauli or Heidenheim, whilst @Tommy has a choice between Kaiserslautern or Braunschweig. @Beelzebub also has a choice, does he stay with Real Madrid or move to Osasuna.

image.png-

And here's the next set of fixtures, good luck!

image.png

Never heard of this latest lot, my god it's been like waking up and being told about everything you did on one bad drunken night out.

Are you sure they are a real team@Pyfish because they sound to me like one of them Pro Evolution teams that don't have a proper licence xD

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Lucas said:

Never heard of this latest lot, my god it's been like waking up and being told about everything you did on one bad drunken night out.

Are you sure they are a real team@Pyfish because they sound to me like one of them Pro Evolution teams that don't have a proper licence xD

Even their badge is generic!
kgo.googleusercontent.com/profile_vrt_raw_bytes...

• Subscriber

RESULTS
4 Champions League matches resulting in 3 wins and a draw!

image.png

@Dr. Gonzo had a big win with Napoli in a 6-1 scoreline against Ajax, @Stan & @Bluewolf carry on a good run with Manchester City with a 5-0 win, @Beelzebub stayed with Real and got a 2-1 win as well. Meanwhile, @DeadLinesman's PSG only managed a draw with Benfica so he can either stay in Paris or move to Portugal.

Here's the updated table, the last column is now PPG (points per game) rather than win ratio as the program didn't like it.

image.png

Another weekend of action coming up with all players involved again!

image.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived