The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham - Sunday 14th August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Spike said:

Disagree, They scored the same amount of times, they fully deserve the 1 point

What they got and what they deserved are two different things.... 

Until we can find that Kane type striker we will always fall short up front, He was the difference between them losing and getting the draw, because even though he was locked up tight all game he got what was needed when it really mattered.. 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

What they got and what they deserved are two different things.... 

Until we can find that Kane type striker we will always fall short up front, He was the difference between them losing and getting the draw, because even though he was locked up tight all game he got what was needed when it really mattered.. 

I’ve never thought so. If Chelsea were so good they wouldn’t have been scored on twice. Refereeing was shit but that happens to every team.

11 minutes ago, Tar-Mairon said:

Chelsea's Bucky Beaver gimp of a manager should get a five match ban for staying on the pitch. Conte shook his hand, he swung him round, screamed in his face and wouldn't let go.

First goal was initially a foul, yes, but too much play had continued for it to be bought back. It was three or four minutes later! The second one - haha, calling it a foul! Cucawhatsit was all over him and he threw him away from him.

Chav bitterness is hilarious.

Are you fucking blind or you just didn't watch the game? He pulled him down by his hair, obviously it works for Spurs but watch the game before speaking shit.

The replay actually showed that it's not a foul. 

I thought it was because I only saw it once and was so excited about the goal, I wasn't watching the replay back. But it's not a foul.

So all this Chelsea crying about the referee is hilarious. 

The referee was pretty decent except sending Conte off because Chelsea's arsehole manager doesn't know how to control himself.

Just now, True Blue said:

Are you fucking blind or you just didn't watch the game? He pulled him down by his hair, obviously it works for Spurs but watch the game before speaking shit.

Your club has gotten away with worse shit for years, it's about time it came around to them and it was a nothing incident anyway. 

Sideshow Bob was all over Romero, Romero threw him off. 

Maybe tie his hair up in future!

2 minutes ago, Tar-Mairon said:

Your club has gotten away with worse shit for years, it's about time it came around to them and it was a nothing incident anyway. 

Sideshow Bob was all over Romero, Romero threw him off. 

Maybe tie his hair up in future!

Nothing incident bahahah i'm done with you

I was really disappointed by Spurs but one thing I will say, they would have lost this kind of game countless times in the past, especially falling behind twice.

They got that bit of steel now, a stringer character about them and not such of a soft touch.

Played shit, scabbed a point. Got to be forward progress if you are picking up points when you aren't at the races 

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Tuchel would get eaten alive by Conte xD Let em fight

Tuchel is 6’2 with a long arm, Conte has the energy but might be a bit too protective of his hair, depends how effective Conte is at punching upwards and both opponents skill set, who goes defensive etc

3 minutes ago, DNA said:

Tuchel is 6’2 with a long arm, Conte has the energy but might be a bit too protective of his hair, depends how effective Conte is at punching upwards and both opponents skill set, who goes defensive etc

Lanky one loses all day long

Also, I would like to point out the following:

VAR only reviewed the incident for off-the-ball violent conduct. 

They decided it wasn't violent conduct as Romero threw the guy off him as he'd grabbed his shirt. 

That's it. The goal itself wasn't reviewed because the incident had nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

On a side note the Newcastle Cartel were at our game today.. 

image.thumb.png.9b62844f0a042c4a39060e2310f7de25.png

I was reading a while back that they are somehow connected business wise with our new owners... 

Holy plastic surgery batman. That woman looks grotesque. 

Anthony Taylor and Mike Dean have predictably showcased a horrific officiating display and have fucked not only themselves, but officiating moving forward. The consistency argument is now rejuvenated. What is to stop players from hacking ankles now going into challenges? What's to stop hair pulling being a regular occurrence now? The split second the ref makes a call, we look back at this shit show of a display. Taylor shot himself in the foot yet again and Dean bottled in the Cucurella review. Cheers for letting everyone in the league know that dragging someone to the ground by the hair is not only not considered violent conduct, but not even a foul. No bad precedent set there. Taylor is even looking straight at it. 

As far as the performance goes, we should of scored more and falling asleep like that one Spurs' second was unacceptable given the intensity and focus we had all game.  Not sure I understand this Sterling as a false 9 approach when it negates not only him but Havertz and Mount as well. 

Love Tuchel and Conte but both are the biggest bitches after that incident. 

41 minutes ago, Tar-Mairon said:

What a bellend Tuchel is.

I don't get care that they played better (which they did), I'm just so pumped that we got the point.

I thought a draw was fair, though we played better we missed several chances yet again Spurs missed a decent couple too.

Plenty of decisions to moan about for sure yet you play to the whistle and why James has to try and shoulder barge Kane off the pitch in injury time shows he still lacks common sense. 

Suspecting both TT and Conte to get touchlines bans though Conte was mischievous at the end.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Danny said:

Also fair play Romero that is too tear shithousing and he deserves money for getting away with it

Okay no need to cry about it. 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham - Sunday 14th August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived