talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool Discussion

football forum

Mignolet is absolute garbage but everyone knew that already years ago. For me Liverpool’s issues don’t just lie in the personel they have in midfield and in the backline. This is also down to Klopp’s style of football... It’s mental and innocent. 

28 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Mignolet is absolute garbage but everyone knew that already years ago. For me Liverpool’s issues don’t just lie in the personel they have in midfield and in the backline. This is also down to Klopp’s style of football... It’s mental and innocent. 

Fantastic isn’t it :D

6 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

That's what you get when you have a shite goalkeeper and defence, a squad and manager who don't know how to close out a game without scoring more, and no leaders on the pitch. Absolutely no one should be surprised by this. The one I'd be interested to see is how many points we've lost after being ahead by 2+ goals. Probably shitloads.

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/75m-virgil-van-dijk-joins-naby-keita-in-jurgen-klopps-masterplan-/1faugqaw77z3c1mded913cfnkn?__twitter_impression=true

Melissa Ready (who works for goal.com which is normally shite, but she's pretty reliable for Liverpool stuff - and is arguably a media mouthpiece for Klopp) says now that we've got VvD & Keita locked up, we're looking to bring in Goretzka (on a free, but most likely massive wages because it seems like everyone wants him), Sergey Milinkovic-Savic (for a reportedly outrageous fee), and Thomas Lemar.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/75m-virgil-van-dijk-joins-naby-keita-in-jurgen-klopps-masterplan-/1faugqaw77z3c1mded913cfnkn?__twitter_impression=true

Melissa Ready (who works for goal.com which is normally shite, but she's pretty reliable for Liverpool stuff - and is arguably a media mouthpiece for Klopp) says now that we've got VvD & Keita locked up, we're looking to bring in Goretzka (on a free, but most likely massive wages because it seems like everyone wants him), Sergey Milinkovic-Savic (for a reportedly outrageous fee), and Thomas Lemar.

More midfielders and wingers? Baffling if true.

Add a GK and that would be a sexual team. we definitely need to strengthen the midfield. Keep in mind we will likely lose Can, so we would be left with Henderson, Wijnaldum and Lallana in CM....so we devinitely need more in that area. Lemar will plug the creative void that Coutinho will leave behind. Get in Donnarumma.

38 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

More midfielders and wingers? Baffling if true.

Tbf I think CM is an area we can improve on massively. That position and GK are the two most glaring areas we should be improving. Can is likely to go (not too fussed about that tbh), but that's a position that definitely needs strengthening - I think it would need strengthening even if we were keeping Can, because of his consistency issues - as well as Henderson's very hit or miss form since his last bad injury and Wijnaldum being fucking wank away from home.

On 11/21/2017 at 1:02 PM, FOYM said:

We better not prioritise Goretzka over a top CB. That should be first thing on the liat. Give Saints the money for Van Dijk or Lazio the money for DeVrij 

I think you got your wish. A Christmas miracle.

Oh ffs do we really have to go through another month of this nonsense. If we wouldn't sell Coutinho in the summer, why on Earth would we do it halfway through the season? Barcelona will continue their bizarre shithouse behaviour indefinitely, but it has no more bearing in reality than a year 8 telling you he fucked your mum.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Oh ffs do we really have to go through another month of this nonsense. If we wouldn't sell Coutinho in the summer, why on Earth would we do it halfway through the season? Barcelona will continue their bizarre shithouse behaviour indefinitely, but it has no more bearing in reality than a year 8 telling you he fucked your mum.

It does look like he’s off which is absolutely ridiculous but I get your point. The way Barcelona have gone about all this for the last 18 months, splashing shit about Coutinho on the front pages of the Catalan newspapers every single fucking day, has been nothing short of a disgrace. 

Absolute shithouse club. 

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It does look like he’s off which is absolutely ridiculous but I get your point. The way Barcelona have gone about all this for the last 18 months, splashing shit about Coutinho on the front pages of the Catalan newspapers every single fucking day, has been nothing short of a disgrace. 

Absolute shithouse club. 

It 'looked like he's off' all summer mate and yet he still plays for us. Until a somewhat reliable journalist even hints that it's a possibility, I'm having absolutely none of it.