Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

2017 Member Of The Year Award Poll (Knock-Out Round 1)


football forum
 Share

2017 Member of the year Award (Knock Out Rounds)  

33 members have voted

  1. 1. Cicero or Storts?

  2. 2. Is it Inverted or Any O'Brien?

  3. 3. nudge or Smiley Culture?

  4. 4. Lucas or Tanksie?

  5. 5. RandoEFC or The Rebel CRS?

  6. 6. Spike or Anton?



Recommended Posts

In what is probably fast becoming the longest means of crowning our member of the year, it's knock-out round time!

Image result for Knock out

@Cicero vs @Storts

@Inverted vs @Any O'Brien

@nudge vs @Smiley Culture

@Lucas vs @Tanksie

@RandoEFC vs @The Rebel CRS

@Spike vs @Anton

You get to vote in each section. Winners progress to the next round. Following that knockout round the final 3 will face off for the 2017 member of the year award. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sign up to remove this ad.
16 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Do we all agree to either vote for ourselves or our opponent like gentlemen? Or could there be an option to abstain from a vote? I can't put my other votes in without voting on my own tie.

I would advocate abstaining or voting for each other because I won’t count votes in favor of ‘yourself’. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Way too tough to call and whereas I have one or two pairings I could foreseeably decide onl there are others where it’s impossible because every single member is top notch and we are so lucky to have here.

So I’ll stay out of this round because I am a coward. :$ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Way too tough to call and whereas I have one or two pairings I could foreseeably decide onl there are others where it’s impossible because every single member is top notch and we are so lucky to have here.

So I’ll stay out of this round because I am a coward. :$ 

Go lock yourself in a toilet cubicle.... 

I think anyone abstaining should not be permitted to take part next year... we all have tough decisions to make Balon.. stop pussy footing around in an effort to remain popular with the masses... xD

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Go lock yourself in a toilet cubicle.... 

Are they out there still? :shutup:

Hahaha... Nothing to do with popularity mate and more to do with how I function in life which is to put integrity before final decisions.  There are three pairings I can’t separate at all and whatever decision I make will then make me feel I’ve been unjust. Obviously this is just a forum and all that, but that’s how I feel... It’s a persona thing and has nothing to do with popularity contests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Are they out there still? :shutup:

Hahaha... Nothing to do with popularity mate and more to do with how I function in life which is to put integrity before final decisions.  There are three pairings I can’t separate at all and whatever decision I make will then make me feel I’ve been unjust. Obviously this is just a forum and all that, but that’s how I feel... It’s a persona thing and has nothing to do with popularity contests.

 

1E5C42D7-7EBD-4D07-A6B2-D7C7D4711F92.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Are they out there still? :shutup:

Hahaha... Nothing to do with popularity mate and more to do with how I function in life which is to put integrity before final decisions.  There are three pairings I can’t separate at all and whatever decision I make will then make me feel I’ve been unjust. Obviously this is just a forum and all that, but that’s how I feel... It’s a persona thing and has nothing to do with popularity contests.

Don't give me all that.... I had the same problem... Its at that stage now where everyone in the pot is more than worthy of a vote but you cant do everyone..  xD

Lucky for you I am just going out on an epic Xmas food shop with the Missus and my Chelsea... I need to mentally prepare for whats to come so all my remaining brain cells are being diverted into that... I hate the smell of a burning wallet as my credit card darts in an out of it at an unsustainable speed... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Don't give me all that.... I had the same problem... Its at that stage now where everyone in the pot is more than worthy of a vote but you cant do everyone..  xD

Lucky for you I am just going out on an epic Xmas food shop with the Missus and my Chelsea... I need to mentally prepare for whats to come so all my remaining brain cells are being diverted into that... I hate the smell of a burning wallet as my credit card darts in an out of it at an unsustainable speed... 

I done all that before my other half set off for Naples to be with her parents at Christmas (I’m off tomorrow)... Boy do I hate shopping and Chrstmas shopping is the worst... Definietly not compatible with men!!!! xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I done all that before my other half set off for Naples to be with her parents at Christmas (I’m off tomorrow)... Boy do I hate shopping and Chrstmas shopping is the worst... Definietly not compatible with men!!!! xD

I enjoy Christmas shopping :ph34r:

You should see the Budgie smugglers I got you

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Are they out there still? :shutup:

Hahaha... Nothing to do with popularity mate and more to do with how I function in life which is to put integrity before final decisions.  There are three pairings I can’t separate at all and whatever decision I make will then make me feel I’ve been unjust. Obviously this is just a forum and all that, but that’s how I feel... It’s a persona thing and has nothing to do with popularity contests.

vote or you get banned. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look, I like Any O'Brien. Great member to have off topic banter. He's makes 5 posts every 2 months though, so how on earth is he in the next round? Really proof that these awards are a "vote for your friends" thing. The fact he is putting up with Inverted who's had a tremendous year is just funny.

Again, he's a great guy but I don't understand how he can be anywhere near the member of the year just because people like him in general.

Cicero, Nudge, Tanskie, Rebel and Anton win the other clashes for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

Look, I like Any O'Brien. Great member to have off topic banter. He's makes 5 posts every 2 months though, so how on earth is he in the next round? Really proof that these awards are a "vote for your friends" thing. The fact he is putting up with Inverted who's had a tremendous year is just funny.

Again, he's a great guy but I don't understand how he can be anywhere near the member of the year just because people like him in general.

Cicero, Nudge, Tanskie, Rebel and Anton win the other clashes for me.

Quality over quantity Brian - every time.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Up yours! :$

I’ve voted because without a doubt I had to change my Karma today! xD

You’re all top notch and I have absolutely no seperative reasons with my choices to be honest.

Seriously, you shouldn't have you arrogant git Love You xxxx

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Up yours! :$

I’ve voted because without a doubt I had to change my Karma today! xD

You’re all top notch and I have absolutely no seperative reasons with my choices to be honest.

wow, can't believe you voted like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Though I won't be winning this event, I'm more than flattered by everyone that has voted for me! Best online community I've ever been a part of. Small enough to be close knit and big enough to be always active, good stuff everyone.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned
football forum
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...