• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Mauricio Pochettino Signs New Contract With Spurs

Recommended Posts

Looks like Real ignored his phone calls 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if this means Spurs will be spending heavy this summer based on his remarks after the Leicester match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder who they'll sign in the Summer, must have been promised something? If their ambition is to win the league then I think they're going to have to try and make up around 15-20 points so they'll need to do something. Though it'll be interesting to see how Lucas Moura does next season as I think he'll be a bit forgotten abut when it comes to Spurs strengthening their side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cicero said:

Looks like Real ignored his phone calls 

Something about big clubs and telephony devices. I remembered the Utd DeGea incident too and the infamous fax story out of it. 

Edited by Mel81x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A mark of intent by Spurs and a show of what this Spurs project means to Pochettino... All the better for the Premier League too!

I think the club will now feel forced to give that bit more to their head coach so as to make that final step from competing in amongst to competing to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 5 years of top four with no finals or trophies then :hh:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically added two years to his current three years contract, and MadLad beat me to it xD

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Basically added two years to his current three years contract, and MadLad beat me to it xD

They are the new white Arsenal mate!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

They are the new white Arsenal mate!

Wow white easy there Trump :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2018 at 03:47, LFCMadLad said:

Another 5 years of top four with no finals or trophies then :hh:

Hahahahaha

You’re such a mug. You’ve finished below us 8 out of the last 9 years. You give it but you win nothing ether. Every year without fail we hear it’s your year but nothing to back it up.

Youre in the same boat as us, except not as good.

Pochettino Forever

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Respect for having that typed up waiting to hit send after the full time whistle xD

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2018 at 11:02, LFCMadLad said:

They are the new white Arsenal mate!

You shouldn't be bragging, all you've won is a poxy League Cup this past decade. :ph34r:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's always nice when Tottenham or Liverpool fans suddenly find out that the positive press they've received in the last decade compared to the criticism we've received doesn't actually stand up to reality. xD

The question is, with anything decent Liverpool do being presented as a fairytale and with very little criticism of their failures, are Liverpool a big club anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/05/2018 at 08:19, 6666 said:

It's always nice when Tottenham or Liverpool fans suddenly find out that the positive press they've received in the last decade compared to the criticism we've received doesn't actually stand up to reality. xD

The question is, with anything decent Liverpool do being presented as a fairytale and with very little criticism of their failures, are Liverpool a big club anymore?

Why are you becoming obsessed with Liverpool? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2018 at 21:48, Storts said:

Hahahahaha

You’re such a mug. You’ve finished below us 8 out of the last 9 years. You give it but you win nothing ether. Every year without fail we hear it’s your year but nothing to back it up.

Youre in the same boat as us, except not as good.

Pochettino Forever

Christ xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why are you becoming obsessed with Liverpool? 

Something's in the water in North London.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Christ xD

Lol easier than if the fish were in a barrel and you had a shotgun :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why are you becoming obsessed with Liverpool? 

I don't dislike Liverpool at all, more the way the media looks at Liverpool. Having more of a go at them than at Liverpool. I'm just curious as to why they don't think Liverpool are a big club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol easier than if the fish were in a barrel and you had a shotgun :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Honestly you can't even believe that.

Madlad is as deluded as they come. Every year he spouts off, and every year you have zero to back it up. Every year it's your year - yet you've failed once again and finished below us for the 8th year out of 9. 

There comes a time where someone has to call you out, because despite the heavy bias towards Liverpool in the media, and your reputation from past decades, right now you amount to very little, and are in the exact same boat as us in terms of taking the next step towards trophies. 

This obviously doesn't go down well on here, considering the vast number of Liverpool fans on the forum - but there isn't a worse fanbase in the country in terms of delusion and hysteria. You're a different breed. 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Storts said:

Honestly you can't even believe that.

Madlad is as deluded as they come. Every year he spouts off, and every year you have zero to back it up. Every year it's your year - yet you've failed once again and finished below us for the 8th year out of 9. 

There comes a time where someone has to call you out, because despite the heavy bias towards Liverpool in the media, and your reputation from past decades, right now you amount to very little, and are in the exact same boat as us in terms of taking the next step towards trophies. 

This obviously doesn't go down well on here, considering the vast number of Liverpool fans on the forum - but there isn't a worse fanbase in the country in terms of delusion and hysteria. You're a different breed. 

 

Spouts off about what?

Shut your cake hole ffs xD

The jealousy around this place stinks xD

I've hardly said a word. The only pair giving it large is a Spurs and Arsenal fan which is pretty ironic!

North London pricks do make me laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This 'every year is our year' thing is a load of bollocks really isn't it? No one thought that back in July/August. We'd have been happy with retaining our place in the top four

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a simple question I'm asking (and my personal answer is in Liverpool's favour), are Liverpool still a big club?

I can't believe I'm being called out by Liverpool fans for saying Liverpool are a big club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

This 'every year is our year' thing is a load of bollocks really isn't it? No one thought that back in July/August. We'd have been happy with retaining our place in the top four

I never say it, like ever!

But I have to admit that I can't wait for us to fuck Spurs up the arse next season, and we will!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

It's a simple question I'm asking (and my personal answer is in Liverpool's favour), are Liverpool still a big club?

I can't believe I'm being called out by Liverpool fans for saying Liverpool are a big club.

Miles bigger than Arsenal or Spurs lets just leave it there.

It's not even debatable mate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

It's a simple question I'm asking (and my personal answer is in Liverpool's favour), are Liverpool still a big club?

I can't believe I'm being called out by Liverpool fans for saying Liverpool are a big club.

I think it's pretty obvious Liverpool are a big club. Not now what their history would suggest they are as for the last few decades they've been a sporadic Cup team but still big obviously and historically the second biggest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement