talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your TF365 Mount Rushmore

football forum

13 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Quit playing dumb? That's your problem right from the get-go, you don't treat people fairly.. what are you on about people trying to have a level headed convo? Cicero's comments on the said daily and Sir balon's comments on Fellaini show that I'm the worst of the worst.. a Mexican man utd fan, it doesn't get any lower than that huh? I'm fed up with all the bullshit and thought it was reasonable to bring it up but there is no conversating with you... I'm wrong and your right, I get it. 

You and cannabis continue putting on a show, I won't say a damn thing.

Who in the world said anything negative about you being Mexican? Unless I've clearly missed something from another thread or the old TFF days, no one cares where you are from. No one cares where I'm from, Stan, Cannabis, literally no one cares. 

Not saying this is you in particular, because again, I could have missed something, but I absolutely hate when people blame their race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual preferences for why they aren't like or don't get promoted, when it truth no one gives two shits and the only reason (insert name) is still not getting promoted is because he/she lacks the ability to take responsibility for looking in the mirror and realizing the problem is their actions and attitude. 

Minor rant that may have nothing to do with you, but this is something that absolutely boils my blood. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rab. The godfather. The one who came first. And built up his empire on the backs of slaves (mods) who worked for free. 😉

@Harvsky. Cuts to the bone of so many issues. A free thinking President. A thought leader.

@Blue. The divisive leader who polarises opinion. But always has something interesting to say. 

@Cannabis. The glue that holds everything together. 

@SirBalon. The president who started his first state of the union address 30 years ago and is still up on the podium today winding up his initial point. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

@Rab. The godfather. The one who came first. And built up his empire on the backs of slaves (mods) who worked for free. 😉

@Harvsky. Cuts to the bone of so many issues. A free thinking President. A thought leader.

@Blue. The divisive leader who polarises opinion. But always has something interesting to say. 

@Cannabis. The glue that holds everything together. 

@SirBalon. The president who started his first state of the union address 30 years ago and is still up on the podium today winding up his initial point. 

Harry, that’s a shite list. 

48 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

This happen before you was even relevant Stanley. Rab is by far the world's worst power hungry person ive come across.. after he got rid of toony he decided to make an account on Nick's and toony's forum to come Snoop around and most likely make fun of toony. While there, he saw a post of me, were I gave my honest opinion about him to Toony (not knowing someone was snooping around) this was a few months ago and I feel like things have changed since then..not going to speculate but I ain't stupid. 

Lol this is an internet forum that's primarily concerned with fucking football. It's not like he's trying to stage a coup and take over a country or do a hostile takeover of some sort of organisation. And considering that I, and a lot of other members in this forum, have donated our own money to the forum to keep it running... I think it's fair to say the general consensus is that we think @Rab & the mods are doing a good job. It's ridiculous, truly ridiculous, to say that someone who's running an internet forum where you're claiming the mods are taking unfair action against you while you're not even fucking banned or anything like that is THE WORLD'S WORST POWER HUNGRY PERSON. Hyperbolic or not... that's just fucking stupid.

So this begs the question... why are you taking not winning the member of the month award so seriously/personally? If you're a child, then fair enough. You're a child. You'll probably mature. But if you're an adult... what the fuck man?

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

O.o whoa! Talk about over reacting. I'm not complaining about not winning this award at all mate, I could give to shits about it. All I'm saying it's unfair that the staff has it's favorites and that I have seen some anti-staff (constructive criticism) posts get deleted rather quick.

Obviously you do 

Also a bit rich you criticise the staff for choosing their favorites, yet you continue to nominate the likes of Marc, Liquidator, etc. 

18 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol this is an internet forum that's primarily concerned with fucking football. It's not like he's trying to stage a coup and take over a country or do a hostile takeover of some sort of organisation. And considering that I, and a lot of other members in this forum, have donated our own money to the forum to keep it running... I think it's fair to say the general consensus is that we think @Rab & the mods are doing a good job. It's ridiculous, truly ridiculous, to say that someone who's running an internet forum where you're claiming the mods are taking unfair action against you while you're not even fucking banned or anything like that is THE WORLD'S WORST POWER HUNGRY PERSON. Hyperbolic or not... that's just fucking stupid.

So this begs the question... why are you taking not winning the member of the month award so seriously/personally? If you're a child, then fair enough. You're a child. You'll probably mature. But if you're an adult... what the fuck man?

:rofl:

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

People with the ability to read and the ability to access the July 2018 Member of the Year thread can use their eyeballs to make their own determination of the situation, but I'm just calling it how I see it.

Must have been a class member to be upgraded to Member of the Year for a month's worth of posting :ph34r:.

14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Must have been a class member to be upgraded to Member of the Year for a month's worth of posting :ph34r:.

All members of the month are members of the year in my books, my fellow member of the year.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wait just 18 months? I feel like you've been around forever.

Maybe a bit more mate. It was around the time my son was born so maybe closer to 2.5 yrs...

That still makes me a baby tho.

10 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

This happen before you was even relevant Stanley. Rab is by far the world's worst power hungry person ive come across.. after he got rid of toony he decided to make an account on Nick's and toony's forum to come Snoop around and most likely make fun of toony. While there, he saw a post of me, were I gave my honest opinion about him to Toony (not knowing someone was snooping around) this was a few months ago and I feel like things have changed since then..not going to speculate but I ain't stupid. 

How old are you? 

12 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Wait, Toony was banned? 

23 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You’re thinking of Dan.

Nah mate, fat Geordie Dan could fall off a cliff and would still be posting here a few days later. Meant Toony, that laddie who came from Storts' forum and was very active last year before vanishing all of a sudden.

16 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 09.45.22.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-02 at 09.45.14.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-02 at 09.45.08.png

Yup. I totes went and registered after banning Toony. I was one of the first on the forum.

I appreciate you're still salty after what happened on TFF (quite a long time ago now...), although please don't spread lies.

Thanks. 👍

5 hours ago, Berserker said:

Wait, Toony was banned? 

I was thinking the same, I went on his account and he was last on in May but hasn't posted since January. What on earth happened? 

12 hours ago, Harry said:

I've only been on here 18 months mate. I don't know about the forefathers of TFF

I like your mount rushmore list mate, but I do feel out of place! 4 staff members and I'm randomly in the middle. I feel honoured xD

55 minutes ago, Blue said:

Dude, we used to get along so well, what happened haha :D 

I just don’t think you’d make my Mt Rushmore. 

If it was only TF365. It’s got to be Harvey, Rab, Deadlinesman, and Stan. 

57 minutes ago, Blue said:

I like your mount rushmore list mate, but I do feel out of place! 4 staff members and I'm randomly in the middle. I feel honoured xD

I dont care who's staff or not. 😀 You watch a lot of football that i don't get a chance to see. You have a good eye for it. You stir up debate. And most of the shit you say makes sense. 

Archived