talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Why do Bounty chocolate bars get so much stick

football forums

14 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

This is it. Personally I think they taste alright and I'll eat them but the texture of the coconut is annoying compared to the rest of the tub of Celebrations.

I mean if I'm at home I'll absolutely demolish the leftover bounties, and just brush my teeth. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Machado said:

Mint flavoured is hideous too. It's hard to find a chocolate bar I can really enjoy.

Mint-flavoured chocolate is beautiful. As long as it's not overly done, it can be lovely.

9 hours ago, Harvsky said:

Only thing worse on the market are coffee flavoured chocolates

When it comes to Roses chocolates, they are the best ones along with the strawberry ones.

1 hour ago, Machado said:

Mint flavoured is hideous too. It's hard to find a chocolate bar I can really enjoy.

51mrbxwvupL.jpg

• Subscriber

Two of my favourite sweets are Bounty Bars and Crunchies, but nowadays for some reason I lay off chocolate as it affects my gums and tongue and my mouth becomes sore, the Doc said this could be to do with the formula/ ingredients that they have added or removed that's why I don't touch some chocolates...oh for the love of a Bounty, Crunchy, Maltesers, Twix, Caramel Bars etc    :x

61HeesmJoYL._SY450_.jpg

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Mint-flavoured chocolate is beautiful. As long as it's not overly done, it can be lovely.

Mint Aeros are great. After Eights too in more civilised surroundings

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

For as nice as Cadbury's and Galaxy are, I think the nicest tasting chocolate is probably Kinder and Milka, nice as fuck.

It's hard to say for chocolate bars are there are loads. White chocolate crunch, Aero Mint, Yorkie, Galaxy, Wispa gold, Flake, Ripple...

I think this could be the answer alongside dark Bounty. Absolutely world class

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

I love flakes, twirls, galaxy ripples etc. Dark chocolate, on the other hand, can DIAHF.

Totally agree with the loves there... totally disagree about the Dark Chocolate.. 

Maltesers are another favourite of mine... I can munch through a box of them in 10 minutes, well with the help of Mooms, she also likes the odd Malteser.. 

Archived