talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-1p Man City - Community Shield - Sunday 4th August, 2019

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The drama is unbearable! Gonna take a breather... Too much tension for a Sunday. 

Is that just from watching Pep on the sidelines? 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

As much as this is only a friendly and minor silverware, I do feel that if one of these sides had won by a few goals it would have had a psychological impact on the season ahead, that has been neutralised by the draw though, this shootout is a lottery for the trophy.

I would say Liverpool should be fairly optimistic despite the result, however it’s the lack of depth that will have them fall short imo. That said, this City team don’t look nearly as hungry as the past two seasons. 

Who knows. Exciting times ahead just glad football is back. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

I would say Liverpool should be fairly optimistic despite the result, however it’s the lack of depth that will have them fall short imo. That said, this City team don’t look nearly as hungry as the past two seasons. 

Who knows. Exciting times ahead just glad football is back. 

You can tell all this from a pre season friendly??  ..WoW!

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

GET IT!! FUCKING MASSIVE, MASSIVE WIN  ..CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST HUGE BIT OF SILVERWARE WHILE PLAYING AT 27% :drunk:

Only you can take the sausage roll plate trophy win and make it sound like it's the most epic of wins on the face of the planet... 

• Subscriber

The daughter is getting grief from the grandson as he said to wee Kaiden "If my Pool win this I will give you a £1" the daughter piped in (she is a United supporter :whistling:) City will win this penalty shoot out...they did and Kaiden said "can I have my £1 now uncle Darren?.." He simply said "I can't, we lost, your ma jinxed us..." wee Kaiden has gone in a right hump now with his mum, getting the fiver for swearing from the son and losing a quid on top. :D  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived