Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

How Long Will Liverpool Stay Unbeaten?

15 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Don't think this worked last season. Unlucky

New season though mate. 

37 minutes ago, Cicero said:

United bound to beat them 

I don’t even want to think about that possibility. It’ll make me sick.

I see someone has busted out the TF365 Voodoo book. We'll probably get dicked by United now. 

Honestly I can’t see Ole getting his United to attack us without conceding more goals. He’ll do what they did last season in the match where he was manager.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Honestly I can’t see Ole getting his United to attack us without conceding more goals. He’ll do what they did last season in the match where he was manager.

If Newcastle draw with them today I guarantee he will have to go for it and that will probably be bad for them because it will end in the same way it did for Jose.

Next 6 games -

A v. Man Utd

H v. Tottenham 

A v. Aston Villa

H v. Man City

A v. Crystal Palace

H v. Brighton

I can't see Liverpool losing at home especially as Tottenham & Man City don't look great at the moment. You'd expect them to beat those away games as well. Don't think they'll win all 6 but I can't see them losing.

Tbh they could well do it but if they don’t it’ll be one of those seasons where they lose 1, maybe 2 games

Why did you do this @Stan? Why? o.O

Doing it before you played us would make sense, but there's no upside for you now, you've just fucked us for no reason...

28 minutes ago, Harry said:

Why did you do this @Stan? Why? o.O

Doing it before you played us would make sense, but there's no upside for you now, you've just fucked us for no reason...

I can happily use the reason of Klopp's outburst after the game and Mane's dive thank you very much :D

• Haha 1

Can i post for Teso?

jUsT fUcKiNg wIN uNiTeD!!!!!!!!

Won't happen tough Liverpool to end their misery

Tbh we always play like shit against Old Trafford, and even when they played us last season and it was the beginning of Ole losing the plot after that good start (I believe) they put in a performance against us - they always turn up against us.

I wouldn't be surprised if we dropped points against United away from home. I wish it was at Anfield - because United limping into Anfield with a dead man walking at manager turned out to be very nice for us and Shaqiri put Mourinho out of his misery there. But at Old Trafford I'm never confident - we're basically like Everton at Anfield there, even though United are poo poo right now.

Hard to say but I think they may lose 2/3 this season but to who could be anybody's guess, I don't think they will do an Arsenal 2003/4 and go all season undefeated.

Tough run of games now, then there's the fixture pile up round Christmas when they go to Qatar. Still extremely tough task to win the league, never mind be undefeated. 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Tough run of games now, then there's the fixture pile up round Christmas when they go to Qatar. Still extremely tough task to win the league, never mind be undefeated. 

I dont understand why me and you sometimes clash because most of the time I agree with you xD

Just Win United, just Fucking Win..

Last season, Everyone thought it was gonna be the best front three scoring but instead it was a brace by the homegrown talent Rashford and Bailly OG for the other team. xD

37 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Friendship ended with @Stan

Are we friends again :friends:

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

If we win

Still unbeaten with a draw though...

Just now, Stan said:

Still unbeaten with a draw though...

Yeah I’m jk tho, of course I still love ya

10 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Had to scroll up to see who started this thread. Very naughty @Stan

giphy.gif

Man City have the attacking weapons to win at Anfield, should have done it last year when they dominated and missed that penalty.

Problem is, defensively they look about as strong as using a Salt & Vinegar Chipstick as a door stop.