talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

22 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

Its mind boggling how much De Gea has slipped.  I wonder if his eyes need checking?   I cant figure out what's going on.

I dont know about his eyes, but I understand the United club Doctor has said De Gea no longer has to wear a face mask during training after diagnosing he currently cant catch anything

Yes, I fully accept our sack of Spanish shit is equally worthy of any amount of criticism, but after your Ernie Wise "Doctor" set up line, I couldnt resist mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.edccfb00bf6b6c622ed7e8f7d50cc7a2.png

Romelu Lukaku: Is Inter Milan forward showing Man Utd what they are missing?

download.thumb.png.6f8f916efb809f50647ac070060fde26.png

Just one day after a wasteful Manchester United exited the Europa League, their former striker Romelu Lukaku showed them exactly what they are missing.

The Belgian took his tally for the season to 33 goals in 50 games for Inter Milan as Antonio Conte's side brushed aside Shakhtar Donetsk to set up a showdown with United's conquerors, Sevilla.

It left former Old Trafford midfielder Paul Ince, a pundit for BT Sport on Monday, betting that United still wish they had the striker and many a Red Devils fans lamenting what might have been had he stuck around.

BBC Sport assesses another superb performance in what has been a stellar debut campaign for Lukaku at the Nerazzurri.

FULL REPORT

• 2 weeks later...

Woodward all over that. This is a man that’s never played a game for United remember and he’s lashed a six year contract at him and £120,000 a week. While there’s no doubting that he’s done extremely well at Shrewsbury and then Sheffield United across three divisions, there’s still a step up to the level expected/required at United and that’s a very long and lucrative contract to give someone without much from it yet. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.a48d0cb263ae37f2235dac0412c2d1cc.png

Paul Pogba: Manchester United midfielder tests positive for coronavirus

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has tested positive for coronavirus, says France manager Didier Deschamps.

The 27-year-old will have to self-isolate for 14 days.

He will miss France's Nations League game in Sweden on Saturday, 5 September and the home game against Croatia three days later.

However, Pogba could be eligible for selection for United's Premier League opener against Crystal Palace at Old Trafford on 19 September.

Pogba will be replaced in the France squad by 17-year-old Rennes' midfielder Eduardo Camavinga.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53932853

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United need to get an arm round Mason Greenwood, Fergie style. Not that I think there’s anything untoward about the way he’s behaved as an 18 year old but the vermin who sold the film to the Sun must be close to him. Need to kill off bad friends because he’s clearly got the ability to be an absolute star, don’t let our rags tear him down. 

• Administrator

https://talksport.com/football/760345/man-united-no-money-sancho-bale-transfer/

A quite extraordinary interview Tim Sherwood gave TalkSport this morning. I don't believe for a second Tim Sherwood know's the inner workings of Man Utd but I'm curious as to who he spoken or listened to, to publicly state something that will very well look very silly if United spend big. 

Jack Grealish’s contract is great news for Aston Villa, what a signing that is.

“I thought he was nailed on to go to Manchester United, but it’s quite clear after the Van de Beek deal they’ve run out of money.

“No Gareth Bale, no Jack Grealish, there’s no more money. There will be no Jadon Sancho that’s for sure.

“They’ve run out of money, otherwise it was a no-brainer in my opinion to take that boy [Grealish] to Manchester United.”

Why are people laughing at Sherwood? He’s absolutely bang on about United not having the Sancho money. They blew the budget bringing in Fernandes in January, which was money set aside for now. Do people forget the Glazers took out a 140m loan to the year end? You don’t take out a loan of that size to cover costs if you’ve got plenty in the bank for transfers. They’ve literally robbed almost £100m a year from the club to fund their other businesses and right now, we’re literally paying for Tom Brady’s retirement part in the NFL. The sheer amount of interest paid on debt to neutralise their takeover in the last 10 years is absolutely fucking staggering.

People wonder why United fans get pissed off. The club is literally being bled dry by a parasite.