talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle - Saturday 24th April, 2021

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive point, I estimate 1 more point needed to avoid the Sheffield United game becoming must win or must not lose. Don't think Fulham will get more than 6 points before we play them.

To be honest, line up depending, I'd fancy us to beat Arsenal next week.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, SkyBruce Championship said:

To be honest, line up depending, I'd fancy us to beat Arsenal next week.

Arsenal probably play a weaker squad due to Europa League too. That's their only focus now. 

19 minutes ago, Rick said:

Our whole season is. 

Chelsea to beat West Ham later and start cementing their place in the top four along with Leicester. I can’t express how pathetic I think that performance was. Jota & Mane were criminal in that first half, and then the whole team second half just wilted away. 

Nah, we are poor as well. Only 3 league victories in our last 8. Balancing competitions is taking a toll. 

Joe Willock is influencing us more in finishing Top 4 than our own team, with his goals against West Ham, Spurs, and you lot. 

56 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Just seen that Mane miss though, holy shit - what happened to him?! He was lethal for a few years but now he’s absolutely awful, he’s been shite for months now. Looks like a broken player.

It makes you wonder if there are players unhappy or looking to move on now, specifically Mane.

There always feels like an underlying friction between him and Salah with their competitiveness to score, and it makes you think if he's had enough of thay situation.

5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It makes you wonder if there are players unhappy or looking to move on now, specifically Mane.

There always feels like an underlying friction between him and Salah with their competitiveness to score, and it makes you think if he's had enough of thay situation.

He’s definitely done good work to make himself cheaper after this season. He’s been awful, it’s sort of gone under the radar because Firmino’s also been shit.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s definitely done good work to make himself cheaper after this season. He’s been awful, it’s sort of gone under the radar because Firmino’s also been shit.

Also makes me wonder if mentally they're feeling that they've won the big stuff with the club and the desire to keep on winning/win the same trophy again is arguably not there any more. 

7 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Justice as well, I know that was letter of the law the correct ruling, but fuck me if that's a handball. 

Agreed it bounced back quickly off the keeper. His arm was against the body too it seems.  Harsh decision 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived