talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Biggest Ever Meltdown on TalkFootball365?

football forum

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a breakdown per se but the moment Chelsea fans acknowledged that Werner may not be as good as they anticipated @Devil-Dick Willie response was a joy to be behold. He just dropped in a casual line about how people "treated him like Mpache who doesn't know his football" that got overlooked by everybody (including Brian) because of how in depth the post was. 

I remember that, what thread was that in? Hahahaha. 

Look at Batards jokes and unexpected greatness thread. 
I predict that 
"Salah will have a greatly regressed season" Was scoffed at by @LFCMadLad but understandable. However. I was correct
"Manchester united will make top 4" big green tick right there. With only a little comment from @Dan that he didn't expect them to make top 4, but didn't consider it a bold call. 
"Timo Werner is dogshit" The backlash was strong, and every argument I presented had a counter. 

Jokes on you fuckers, guess what? The guy who watches Bundesliga and Germany all the time who who generally has respectable opinions on the game was right, you were wrong. Eat shit and live. 

39 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I remember that, what thread was that in? Hahahaha. 

Ah yes, here we go. 

I told you he flattered to deceive. That the people who actually watched the Bundesliga didn't rate him highly, that no one wanted him in the national side, that there were literally better Bundesliga strikes you could have bought for way cheaper. That he was an awful finisher and horrid if left isolated up front. It was all information open to the public, I invited you to watch Germanys world cup games if you didn't believe me.

Instead you(and others) said

"great, we need a flat track bully"
and
"Oh, you're saying he should have scored EVEN MORE goals"
"The premier league is a pacey idiots paradise"
"Oh, so you watch EVERY RBL game?"

But nope, it's none of that. It's that ThE BUNdEsliGA iS a FArmErS LeAguE. (with 2 of the 4 champions league semi finalists in it of course) 
The above quotes are the only reason I've given you guys as much shit as I have. Instead of taking my opinion as a valid or even interesting one, you just laughed it off like I'm some Autumnal foliage who doesn't know football like Mpache. Well, enjoy him mate. He's all yours after all!

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

He got married. 

Yea, it's still early days for him... he won't be back until the spell of the Succubus wears off, not sure what the lifespan is for one of them spells?? 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Cicero said:

Cannabis' departure is rather a mystery.

I think he has gone undercover, I always thought he worked for the CIA, got a knock on his head and forgot his real name.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jcdrgx9hzwh57gegwq

16 hours ago, nudge said:

No mention of Scout FC so far... I'm surprised. 

Oh god, I got permanently banned by her...

Having joined TFF in 2004.... I can’t even begin to remember every meltdown but hers was huge...

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, Cicero said:

Cannabis' departure is rather a mystery.

Is @Whiskey cannabis?

If so.... deleting your account and leaving the forum forever then returning under a new account should be high up on the meltdown list.

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, Stan said:

Can you find out mate?

All I know was his last post below but I am sure he mentioned once before that he would be offline for a while as he and some mates were going to backtrack around Europe?

download.png.944c003c7e35e3336f84425e0e0c0f94.png

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No. 

Frshmn was actually sound. Skaarm thought Messi and Iniesta would play football for free. 

Oh wow I forgot about him. He used to harass me over fifa. 

37 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No. 

Frshmn was actually sound. Skaarm thought Messi and Iniesta would play football for free. 

Yeah he is sound. Just couldn’t recall another fan from Trinidad and Tobago! 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

All I know was his last post below but I am sure he mentioned once before that he would be offline for a while as he and some mates were going to backtrack around Europe?

download.png.944c003c7e35e3336f84425e0e0c0f94.png

Do you know whereabouts in Europe he might have got to by now?

Archived