talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

Brown man is too lax. I woud have used other terms, and recieved a short ban or some warning points because i'm from a country that starts riots when there are too many minority people at the beach, and you're from a country that presses criminal charges against men who teach their dogs tricks.

• Haha 1

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Brown man is too lax. I woud have used other terms, and recieved a short ban or some warning points because i'm from a country that starts riots when there are too many minority people at the beach, and you're from a country that presses criminal charges against men who teach their dogs tricks.

deep

46 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Kinda gutted that my trip to Manly didn't coincide with the biannual 'kick a poofta/kinghit a leb' celebrations

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Even if they are women ?

12 hours ago, Tommy said:

Haven't seen Devil-Dick Willie in a while. Looks like he's trying to become a comedian in the off-topic section. What a downfall. 

His father is German, what the fuck do you expect from his comedy?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Just seen Daniel Radcliffe filming a scene for a film in Auckland CBD, cheeky fuckers pretending it's New York haha

Auckland is the New York of the Southern Hemisphere. Makes Sydney look slike shite :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Auckland is the New York of the Southern Hemisphere. Makes Sydney look slike shite :ph34r:

Haha Auckland is actually a lot better than I thought it'd be tbh, love Sydney but I could live here too

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

What if that Helicopter was loaded with bombs?

Nah, on a serious note, perfect day for something like that today. I hope you had a good one Phillip mate.

I expect with the new snooping laws that Google have that they will be informing the powers that be as we speak as they have picked up some idle internet chatter that could lead to your gaff being raided in the early hours of the morning... better hide the stash as a priority mate.. 

On another related note my other half always wanted to take a helicopter ride.. something I need to sort out for her if I can... 

24 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

On another related note my other half always wanted to take a helicopter ride.. something I need to sort out for her if I can... 

You can get some good one's on those Virgin Experience day's. Either a taster one or something it a bit longer. We did one a while back, pretty decent and not too expensive.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

You can get some good one's on those Virgin Experience day's. Either a taster one or something it a bit longer. We did one a while back, pretty decent and not too expensive.

I had one lined up for her a couple of years ago but with her being in a bit of discomfort with her neck and back it didn't seem like a good idea so we shelved it... She has seemed a lot better in recent months though so might be a good chance to give her that experience especially now the summer is on it's way.. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I had one lined up for her a couple of years ago but with her being in a bit of discomfort with her neck and back it didn't seem like a good idea so we shelved it... She has seemed a lot better in recent months though so might be a good chance to give her that experience especially now the summer is on it's way.. 

Definitely fella. Then on the ground for a champers picnic before smashing her backdoors in the evening. Preferably without injuring her neck.

Sorry, that probably wasn't very appropriate xD

Edited by Lucas

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Definitely fella. Then on the ground for a champers picnic before smashing her backdoors in the evening. Preferably without injuring her neck.

Sorry, that probably wasn't very appropriate xD

Mate, when she is not feeling great it's hard enough to get in the front door let alone anywhere else... B|

Bless her she is a trooper though... never moans about it, but when it's bad it's bad... it has brought her to tears at some points and I feel so helpless not being able to do anything for her to ease it... 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Somebody didn’t turn up and we were just watching various flights. Lass came over and offered us the chopper for £140 all in. Should have been £250 so we jumped at the chance.

Right result for you there mate...