talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Edinburgh Zoo! :). Amazing to see one up close, a rare sight. 

Bloody hell, you have been in my neck of the woods, went to Edinburgh zoo years ago but I don't like seeing certain animals caged up nowadays and have not been since.

So I’ve still pretty much not slept yet in 2019. We stayed at a mates house to see the New Year in, but he failed to tell me his daughter had a sickness bug on Saturday which she’d only just got over. He and his stepson spent the first few hours of 2019 hurling and keeping the whole house awake.

As a result, Phoebe walked into our bedroom 11:30 last night and vommed all over the bed and floor. I’ve been up all night with her holding her hair back and cleaning up after her.

Fucking fuming. Not with her obviously but my mate as this could have been so easily avoided. Just waiting for Sabrina and the Mrs to come down with it now before it inevitably hits me as well.

• Subscriber

xD

AAAlglP.img?h=40&w=138&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&

Australian man screaming at spider 'why don't you die?' triggers a full police response

Naaman Zhou         4 hrs ago

Police in Western Australia have confirmed they sent multiple officers to an emergency call that turned out to be a screaming man with a “serious fear” of spiders.

A concerned passerby was walking outside a house in suburban Perth when they heard a toddler screaming and a man repeatedly shouting “Why don’t you die?”

After they called triple zero, officers arrived to find a man “trying to kill a spider”, who apologized for having an extreme fear of the arachnid.

The Wanneroo police Twitter account posted a screenshot of the police log of the incident on Wednesday morning.

“Caller walked past the AA and heard a male screaming out ‘Why don’t you die’ – repeatedly,” the log read. “The toddler inside was screaming … the caller doesn’t know them, but has seen them a few times when walking”.

Twenty minutes later, officers on the scene provided an update.

“Police spoke with all parties who advised that husband had only been trying to kill a spider (has a serious fear of spiders). Apologized for the inconvenience to police.

“No injuries sighted (except to spider). No further police involvement required”.

An officer at Wanneroo police station confirmed to Guardian Australia that the incident occurred, but declined to provide further comment.

The Wanneroo police account had tweeted the screenshot on Wednesday morning, but it was later deleted.

A spokesman for WA police said the post had only been deleted because it included the screenshot of police communications. He said the account should have been transcribed in a separate post.

“There’s nothing actually wrong with the contents of it,” he said. “There were just some typos in it, things like that.”

In 2015, a similar incident occurred in Sydney when police attended a house to find a “quite embarrassed” man throwing furniture at a spider, alone.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/australian-man-screaming-at-spider-why-dont-you-die-triggers-full-police-response/ar-BBRHpI7?li=BBoPWjQ

Edited by CaaC - John

1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

"In 2015, a similar incident occurred in Sydney when police attended a house to find a “quite embarrassed” man throwing furniture at a spider, alone. "

That one's got @Devil-Dick Willie's name wrote all over it.

Na mate, knowing DDW he would have made a stew out of the spider and it's spiderweb the mf.

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Unpopular opinion, but John and his copy and paste posts are shite. 

xD

Actually lol’ed at this 

Edit: I know you will dislike use of the word lol’ed, but I don’t want to type it all out

Edited by Storts

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Nah, that’s acceptable. If you’re a lol after a Facebook post kind of person then you’re definitely a raging paedophile, I’m afraid. 

Absolutely not, got a colleague like that though, you could be right