talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Off Topic

football forum

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Father was born in the Main Stand at Goodison, it's in my DNA mate.

nice.

I bet he can tell the difference between purple and red though. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I can see that that's banter so I'm not falling into your trap. Shame the same can't be said about you and @Blue.

stating the facts. 

get yourself down to Specsavers mate. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Stan said:

I hate shit like this on Twitter. I don't even follow this guy but it got RT'd but it just smacks of desperation for attention. 

Screenshot_20180323-105020~01.png

That's on the same level as "I'm deleting my facebook" or the good old cryptic cliffhanger posts aka "life sucks",  "why?..." or "so over it..." on FB that scream of attention seeking and nobody knows what the fuck is going on xD 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's on the same level as "I'm deleting my facebook" or the good old cryptic cliffhanger posts aka "life sucks",  "why?..." or "so over it..." on FB that scream of attention seeking and nobody knows what the fuck is going on xD 

yep!

And with those posts on FB, you'll get people showing care/offering help which is fine but then they're told 'oh it's nothing, don't worry about it' xD

• Haha 1

Splint is off my hand, they are only strapped up now.

But this is gona be the worst part now:- learning how to move them(mainly the ring finger) again, as that is going to be a nightmare. I haven#t moved them in a month and trying before when I had the splint off was just impossible at this point. I suppose the physio should sort that once I start on it, although judging by looking at it, I'm not sure the ring finger will ever be completely straight again. These fingers are now effectively a rampant rabbit.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

On 22/03/2018 at 16:40, Danny said:

Ironic how things work out, due to the cricket in Auckland all hostels sold out this weekend which means me and the missus have to get an airbnb somewhere for the weekend, nearly ended up staying in a tent in someone's garden that's how much things were booked up/how low our reserves ran that we can't afford a hotel/expensive bnb.

Both of us working now mind so just waiting on paydays to come in, but hoping by the end of the year we'll have enough money to travel around NZ both north and South Island and then do Fiji, Tonga, Samoa...potentially some more Pacific Islands (though not sure what/how many/if any) before finishing in either Phillipines(hopefully)/Thailand/Malaysia and then going home.

Amazing how much can change in a year 😂

From all reports Fiji is shit. Parents just got back from Cook Islands and said it's absolutely fabulous. 

7 hours ago, Toinho said:

From all reports Fiji is shit. Parents just got back from Cook Islands and said it's absolutely fabulous. 

I've been told the island you land on aint much to write home about but some of the others are good.

I worked with a girl who was from the Cook Islands, heard good things from here/seen her pictures

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That's it... Got my Tom Kerridge inspired Yorkshire Pudding mix sorted and resting for today's Sunday Roast.  Now to sit down and have my fourth cup of tea of the morning. :D

If you are doing Yorkie puds this time in the morning I will assume that your Sunday lunch is around 12-1pm ish

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

If you are doing Yorkie puds this time in the morning I will assume that your Sunday lunch is around 12-1pm ish

You know the timing mate! ;)

Yeah, about 4 hours resting time necessary for the puds.  But also extremely important and where many make mistakes when attempting to get great results is that you can't over mix it.  Relax if you see lumps but DON'T over mix because you lose the gluten and they don't rise properly and become fluffy. You end up getting stodgy puddings. The lumps disappear with the resting time.

20 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You know the timing mate! ;)

Yeah, about 4 hours resting time necessary for the puds.  But also extremely important and where many make mistakes when attempting to get great results is that you can't over mix it.  Relax if you see lumps but DON'T over mix because you lose the gluten and they don't rise properly and become fluffy. You end up getting stodgy puddings. The lumps disappear with the resting time.

I don't know much about cooking to be honest.. you could probably engrave all my knowledge on a smartie lid.. My other half is the master chef in our house, getting all that meat, gravy, yorkie puds, sprouts and other assorted goodies all out at the same time piping hot on the plate for 5 is an art form and no mistake.. We have ours much later though due to work/other etc.. The missus prefers it earlier as do I but with one thing and another that's the way it has to be.. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

hate that moment where you're expecting an important call but at the same time you really need a shit. And the phone call is far too serious to risk the sound of being heard on the toilet xDxD 

I wish my missus didn't like Milkybar so much the bloody bint.

Been looking around today for a fucking Milkybar easter egg to no avail so far. I feel like Arnold Schwarzenegger hunting Turbo man in Jingle all the Way, only I will not let this cunting little egg allude me.

jingle-all-the-way.jpg

Edited by Lucas
  • Haha 3