Wishlist

football forum

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

No. 

:ph34r:

You son of bitch...... BUT THAT'S WHEN WE BECAME FRIENDS!

I thought i'd bring it up at least, but I do remember it did stop people from posting for a time we'd just say our peace in the chat and leave for the day lol.

17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

We have agreed to implement a XXX chat for premium users that should hopefully be coming in the next few weeks. 

Just waiting for @ATL and @Harry to supply the ''goods''.

You first brother B|

Chat room can be turned on and off whenever.

It's best for the forum if all conversation is held within threads. Allows everyone to be able to get involved and helps SEO.

Somebody should keep a  eye on TFF and let their new members know to come here if theyd rather be a part of an actual forum community rather than a ghost town... 

That site gets new members who bail when they realise there are no existing active members. This site does not quite have the Google visibility the other one does just yet so would only stand to benefit. 

@Rab I'd say you're the main admin when it comes to technical end of things.

I've noticed we have quite a few guests coming on for a look at the forum.

They might just be some of us looking at the content from behind the scenes.

In case they're not and they're passers-by who could become potential new members would there be a way of putting an encouraging message at the top of the list of threads encouraging their participation? Just a thought.

I upgraded the forum this morning to the latest version which has most likely caused the issue. I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm pretty bad at taking my laptop to work and remembering to bring it back. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Toony said:

Not a wish as such but is there any way to not leave a gap every time you want to write on the next line?

On a desktop/laptop, hold 'shift' then press Enter. 

Not sure how to do it on phones or tablets. 

• Subscriber

Right so it's cool that when there's an announcement it features at the top of whatever page you're on, but once you've seen it and read it, it's a bit of a pain in the arse. Any way you can add some sort of dismiss button? Or just set it to vanish once you've read it. 

Archived