talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - Argentina 3-0 Croatia - Tuesday 13th December, 2022

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to see Croatia winning here, but I think the fact they have barely made any changes in the starting XI and had already played 2 ET's might play against them in terms of fatigue. 

Argentina 1-0 Croatia

• Subscriber

Another grind for Argentina which they may not need if their attack can get its act together. To beat this Croatian side you really need to bury them in goals and then just rotate the possession and force them to run around a lot which I can't see this Argentina team doing. Leaving this to ET will see Argentina leave the WC.

2 hours ago, ASF said:

Would love to see Croatia winning here, but I think the fact they have barely made any changes in the starting XI and had already played 2 ET's might play against them in terms of fatigue. 

Argentina 1-0 Croatia

Same was said last World Cup when they played two extra times against Denmark and Russia.

2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Anyone that hates Messi does now understand/love football.

I assume you mean “not”? 

I can appreciate his ability and skills without liking the cunt. When he was younger he was fine, but now he is unbearable. 

Tbh I think a lot of people got sour on Messi when he went to PSG. He's still probably the greatest player of all time, but I think for a lot of people the "romance" died when he started twerking for the Qataris.

I'm not particularly fussed who wins, I just hope it's a good game. But my preference for a final is definitely Croatia v. Morocco.

I couldn’t stand him for a few years before all the PSG shit. His power at Barcelona, and him knowing he was untouchable and acting like it on the pitch just started to piss me off. The games against us in the Champions League when he was just a whiny bitch cemented it for me. 

They he has a press conference with his crocodile tears because Barcelona couldn’t pay him 50m a season. Took him 5 minutes to get over that and whore himself out to the Qatari’s. If he loves Barcelona so much, why not take a significant pay cut? He’s a bellend. 

1 minute ago, Rick said:

The games against us in the Champions League when he was just a whiny bitch cemented it for me. 

xD he wasn't really though, was he?

In the first leg he was brilliant and inspired them to a victory, even though we played pretty well he was just incredible. In the second leg, he was shite but Barca were more shite and I'd expect any player in a high pressure and high profile match to get pissed off with how shit his team were being and how they were in awe of the actual GOAT Divock Origi.

And then his dozy fucking team left him behind, despite Messi at that time basically... being the Barca team, and drove off on their bus without him xD - I'd expect anyone to be pissed off about that.

And I think even if he played for Barca for free, they'd still have had issues with registering their squad. He was basically forced out of Barcelona, even though Barcelona's board will never admit that. His only choices were to be twerking for money at City, but Pep moved on because he turned them down the season prior, or twerking for money at Qatar. So yeah... not much integrity for him there. But let's be honest, football players having integrity in 2022 is about as rare as finding a unicorn that can shit gold nuggets.

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh I think a lot of people got sour on Messi when he went to PSG. He's still probably the greatest player of all time, but I think for a lot of people the "romance" died when he started twerking for the Qataris.

I'm not particularly fussed who wins, I just hope it's a good game. But my preference for a final is definitely Croatia v. Morocco.

I don't get this. He was forced to leave and clearly didn't actually want to. 

I would love Morocco to beat France, but i want Argentina to win this now. He is the greatest and it would be a fitting end to a career that will never be matched again.

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - Argentina 3-0 Croatia - Tuesday 13th December, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived