talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

20 years of TFF/TF365

football forum

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Some good times have been witnessed on here. My personal recent favorite was the time Cannabis tried to organize some scammers to come meet him for drinks at a specific place during the WC in Russia. 

And the infamous "flamethrower" incident in Mafia Wars.

Forgot about that, never laughed so much when messing around with @Denis

On 25/11/2023 at 18:33, Whiskey said:

TFF was fantastic, some great moments on there. Proud of building TF365 with some great lads who are obviously still staff, whereas everyone has grown up and less frequent it's always nice to know this corner of the internet is still going strong. 

Best members for me over the years have been (staff excluded): @ASF@nudge @Dan @Berserker @CaaC (John)@SirBalon

Thanks mate! There were indeed some incredible moments on this board back then.  

Just now, Stan said:

What is that xD

And why?! 

Icebergs are a form of story telling, from most known topics to most obscure. Also as to answer the why, I was bored at 2 AM and had the idea to work on what was made via what was discussed in the groups. Think some of you might like the nostalgia. Watch when you can :)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Goku de la Boca said:

Icebergs are a form of story telling, from most known topics to most obscure. Also as to answer the why, I was bored at 2 AM and had the idea to work on what was made via what was discussed in the groups. Think some of you might like the nostalgia. Watch when you can :)

I know what icebergs are. 

Just think it's pointless xD