talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

20 years of TFF/TF365

football forum

We are approaching 20 years of the community! TFF was founded in 2004, albeit not sure what month. Making this thread to commemorate and celebrate all the adventures we've had.

I signed up when I was 16 back in 2014, didn't go so well for me and came back as a more mature person in 2017 on this current board. Some of the best moments for me were the 2014 World Cup, 2018 World Cup and using it for a bit during lockdown. I definitely don't have near as much time as the rest on here, so go on and tell me your favourite moments, most banter moments, best users ever, etc.

(also getting Teso banned)

Not trying to make this a popularity contest for Brian, but some of my favourite members are Foxes Dan who I've become very good friends with, Nudge, Toinho, Dr Gonzo, Cannabis and Spike. I have all on social media and on very rare occasions I drop them a message (barring Dan who I talk to a lot more). 

Some of the best banter members I remember are that Spanish bloke who claimed to be a Real Madrid season ticket holder and said Di Maria was a swinger, and InnocentBoy who put a curse with black magic on Dan.

Some of my favourite members that I miss were ASF, Moaty and that Portuguese guy who commented on Brazilian football. I forgot his name now.

TFF was fantastic, some great moments on there. Proud of building TF365 with some great lads who are obviously still staff, whereas everyone has grown up and less frequent it's always nice to know this corner of the internet is still going strong. 

Best members for me over the years have been (staff excluded): @ASF@nudge @Dan @Berserker @CaaC (John)@SirBalon

Edited by Whiskey

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Best members for me over the years have been (staff excluded): @ASF@nudge @Dan @Berserker @CaaC (John)@SirBalon

Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF

Thanks, nice to be loved, I am glad I joined here and hope it still plods along for a lot more years, there are a lot of members in here I look up to and one who disappeared named Cannabis, loved that guys input and I heard he was living on a desert island as a recluse with a load of women all around him giving him pleasure.

Glory Days Shout Out To My Ex GIF by Little Mix

Celebrity gif. Will Ferrell bounces in a vibrating chair as he tries to sip from a wine glass that spills down his front.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Cannabis actually sent me a text the other day funnily enough @CaaC (John). Apparently still lives on that island with his three wives - what a beautiful sexy man he was. 

John C Reilly Yes GIF - John C Reilly Yes GIFs