talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 minutes from 5 in the extra time... taking the piss.. 

Need to see that red card again not sure what happened there even seeing the replay... 

Meanwhile I think it would be fair to say City got bloody lucky at the death and I would be seriously disappointed with what have seen over the 90 minutes here today.. Bournemouth are not going to be the toughest challenge they are going to be facing this season are they..  

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

10 minutes from 5 in the extra time... taking the piss.. 

Need to see that red card again not sure what happened there even seeing the replay..

Meanwhile I think it would be fair to say City got bloody lucky at the death and I would be seriously disappointed with what have seen over the 90 minutes here today.. Bournemouth are not going to be the toughest challenge they are going to be facing this season are they..  

Fans ran on the pitch to mob Sterling, Sterling gets sent off! :coffee:    ...a few more warm up games and we should be up to speed B|

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Fans ran on the pitch to mob Sterling, Sterling gets sent off! :coffee:    ...a few more warm up games and we should be up to speed B|

So it was a deserved red card then... He should have known better than to celebrate like he had just scored the winner in the dying seconds of Champions League Final and their fans would not have reacted the same way.. 

Its Bournemouth.... 

All them City players celebrating should have been shown a red card.. the red card of shame.. 

• Administrator

What did Sterling get his 2nd booking for?

Agree with Danny that Mendy was class. Whipped good crosses in all day. Impressed with Ake as well who got in a lot of blocks and interceptions. Questionable as to if he should have stayed on the pitch after tripping Jesus from his own mistake. Jesus was through on goal as well due to not many Bournemouth defenders around! Jesus was alright too and can see why he started ahead of Aguero.

The sooner they take that ridiculous rule away where you get booked for taking your shirt off or running in with the fans, the better.

How else are you meant to celebrate a winner deep into added time?! The game is all about passion, players should be able to express that at no cost.

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Game should've been over before the winner but congratulations to Mike Dean, he got something in at the end to make sure he stays newsworthy.

Am I the only one who sees this???? 

image.thumb.png.35b1b09bf4bb234127aa99a7d19a114d.png

image.thumb.png.1807b1273f51a907671a5696d7579554.png

Mike Dean is Jasper Carrot after he gave up on his stand up career??? 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Nope but the lads on Sky Sports said it could have been worth 2 red cards.

Yeah, both feet off ground at knee height. Was a shocker.

Garth Crooks said it was the worst tackle he's seen in 40 years.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Toony said:

Yeah, both feet off ground at knee height. Was a shocker.

Garth Crooks said it was the worst tackle he's seen in 40 years.

I'll bet you Britos makes team of the week for being a hard man. That said, what a shocker and I will be surprised if the FA doesn't follow up with elongating the punishment.

Archived