• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

How old are you?

How old are you?   

26 members have voted

  1. 1. How old are you?

    • Under 18
      0
    • 19-24
      3
    • 25-29
      9
    • 30-35
      9
    • 36-40
      2
    • 41-50
      1
    • 51-60
      0
    • 61-70
      1
    • Bluewolf
      1


Recommended Posts

Just a poll to see which age group is represented the most on here. Answers can be anonymous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turned 40 December 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old enough to know better and young enough to do it again...07 backwards. O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to change my answer to 14.

I just got off the phone at work and the person I was speaking to on the other side of the phone was a man named Richard Cumming. So he's Dick Cumming. As soon as I realised this, I couldn't focus on a fucking thing he said and was trying my hardest not to laugh out loud.

So I think 14 is about right.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, MUFC said:

Turned 40 December 2018.

Any pics ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Turned 38 this year. 

I always thought you would be younger. Like 23—25.

@topic

31 here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

I always thought you would be younger. Like 23—25.

@topic

31 here. 

The 81 in the user-name should ideally give it away haha. But its nice to see im considered younger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mel81x said:

The 81 in the user-name should ideally give it away haha. But its nice to see im considered younger.

Tbh I had no idea what the 81 stood for, but now it seems so obvious xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbh I had no idea what the 81 stood for, but now it seems so obvious xD

Are you really a doctor ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mel81x said:

The 81 in the user-name should ideally give it away haha. But its nice to see im considered younger.

You can't be.. xD or you would have to update your user name every year.. Mel81x, Mel82x, Mel83x etc.. 

Seriously?? I always thought the 81 might have been something memorable in 1981 or something along those lines... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bluewolf said:

You can't be.. xD or you would have to update your user name every year.. Mel81x, Mel82x, Mel83x etc.. 

Seriously?? I always thought the 81 might have been something memorable in 1981 or something along those lines... 

Haha its 1981 after the quote to my age of 38.

2019 - 1981 = 38

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Haha its 1981 after the quote to my age of 38.

2019 - 1981 = 38

Ha ha.. read it back properly and just seen it, reading through it quickly I thought you were trying to say you were 81... I thought it might have been you that picked Bluewolf  because I didn't so someone on here is having a laugh or I have someone else to go to bingo with on Thursdays...  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34, mentally still stuck somewhere between 14 and 27 though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Ha ha.. read it back properly and just seen it, reading through it quickly I thought you were trying to say you were 81... I thought it might have been you that picked Bluewolf  because I didn't so someone on here is having a laugh or I have someone else to go to bingo with on Thursdays...  

Don't worry your numerical age advantage on the rest of us is still intact. Also, I have gone to Bingo before and it was quite fun ... I'll show myself to the door now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing like the adrenaline rush you get from Bingo when you think you're about to win and wait for your last number to be announced. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

There's nothing like the adrenaline rush you get from Bingo when you think you're about to win and wait for your last number to be announced. 

There's nothing like the adrenaline rush you get from bingo when you think you're about to win even though you still need loads of numbers.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

There's nothing like the adrenaline rush you get from Bingo when you think you're about to win and wait for your last number to be announced. 

When the tension gets too much and you end up getting thrown out because you jumped the gun..... 

Related image

Related image

Just embarrassing....  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement