talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

Just been watching the UK Marr Show with an interview from one of the main Government Ministers who - as usual - has not answered any questions other than to repeat 'we have a plan' 'I have a plan' but no idea which or what plan - it was a perfect example of why Marr has never interviewed Baldrick from Black Adder - his plans were always similar and probably these plans will have the same result - being amended to another plan when we have to try and explain them.  Dear, Oh Dear, we will just have to wait for someone to explain these plans - meanwhile NHS staff are still dying waiting for the plan the work!  Another day/week/month at home before the plan is revealed!

Edited by SchalkeUK

A good thread highlighting our ridiculously high death toll, lack of media scrutiny and the govt altering the numbers by not including people who’ve died of corona but weren’t tested beforehand in the official numbers 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Azeem said:

How severe is the reinfection ? 

how you can have a reinfection so quickly. The antibodies don’t just disappear and the virus hasn’t mutated that much right? 

They are thinking it's a relapse rather than reinfection, but further investigations are necessary. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Wuhan has declared itself 'Virus Free' and has ended it's 3 month lockdown....

Bit of a stretch to claim you are 'Virus Free' at this stage in my opinion, a very risky gamble to take... 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/wuhan-celebrates-its-liberation-as-covid-19-lockdown-ends/ar-BB12v7hB?ocid=spartanntp

The conspiracy theorists are coming out of my Facebook feed because of this fact

20200413_000241.jpg

I Remember the number being quoted (35%) when Idi Amin was accused of creating Aids!  What tends to suggest that this theory has no grounds to be contemplated is the idea that those who created it were so superior to the rest of the scientific world that it is taking the others so long to undo it!

Edited by SchalkeUK

28 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

There was even someone on here claiming how stress and depression don't exist a few pages back. 

Not quite - I was saying that the meaning of the words was being abused and did not exist in the way people were using them as an excuse - a depression is a weather phenomenon!:dam:

Edited by SchalkeUK
  • Haha 1

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Chance for us to see how to come out of lockdown successfully so we can make sure we don't do that.

I know there's some jest in the post but quite different profiles of the country to copy them (if people are serious about wanting to). Totally different demographics and population levels.