talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Members You Miss or Don't Miss?

football forum

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Teso was a bellend. I'm amazed anyone took him remotely seriously. I just assumed basically everything he posted was total bollocks anyway.

He was being serious. I know this because he beared a lot of resemblance to third worlders in Peru. Those that can't spell and would rather die than admit they are wrong. Agendas that they would just not give up on.

10 hours ago, Dan said:

Oh my god I remember him hahahahahaha wednesday4life. Fucking hell. Never seen so much energy in one person arguing. I always liked having a go at him but he just wouldn't ever stop no matter what to the point you just got bored in the end so I stopped bothering.

Voice of Reason supported Middlesbrough I think.

wednesday4life was sadly one of those bitter posters you get on forums, and we do get them now and again. 

They are generally a negative nancy on everything and anything, and would argue the grass isn't green or the sky isn't blue if they could. Like a dog with a bone. That was him to a tee.

He was almost as bitter in life as Weird World was with England/the English.

Anything to do with England National Team, Premier League, English fans, English anything, he would slate till the cows come home.

He wound himself up he had that much hate for us inside xD

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

wednesday4life was sadly one of those bitter posters you get on forums, and we do get them now and again. 

They are generally a negative nancy on everything and anything, and would argue the grass isn't green or the sky isn't blue if they could. Like a dog with a bone. That was him to a tee.

He was almost as bitter in life as Weird World was with England/the English.

Anything to do with England National Team, Premier League, English fans, English anything, he would slate till the cows come home.

He wound himself up he had that much hate for us inside xD

I do think in hindsight with people like W4L like... did he have a point, or was he really that big a bellend. Truth is it was probably a bit of both.

Weird World was very aptly named. As stereotypical a bitter Scot as you could get.

Kel was the only member I remember who over rated their youth more than me. I remember at one point she genuinely thought both Keane brothers should be playing over Rooney and Rio 

Edited by Cicero

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Kel was the only member I remember who over rated their youth more than me. I remember at one point she genuinely thought both Keane brothers should be playing over Rooney and Rio 

Looking back on it her wanting that crop of academy players who are now largely lower league footballers to be made regular first teamers was probably the craziest opinion that she has posted on here...and she has denied the holocaust happened

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

What did you get banned for?

During the early days of Scout, when she rose to admin or staff. Said something unsavory. Was overturned once everyone realised what she was like.

Edited by Toinho

• Subscriber
On 29/04/2020 at 23:01, Lucas said:

Does @JOSHBRFC still post here? 

Genuine sound lad who always used to piss me off because he'd win so many bets.

Nice guy, but not seen much of him for a while.

:bye: cheers mate! Right back at ya!

Just been enjoying lockdown and furlough off work. It’s actually meant I’ve been able to see my daughter a lot more so I’ve enjoyed it. Then the days I’m not with her I’ve spent drinking and gaming. Lockdown hasn’t been so bad xD

• Upvote 1

On 29/04/2020 at 23:01, Lucas said:

Does @JOSHBRFC still post here? 

Genuine sound lad who always used to piss me off because he'd win so many bets.

Nice guy, but not seen much of him for a while.

I can't say I miss him. My biggest enemy I've ever had on the forum and the one I can genuinely say that I cannot stand one bit. Nice lad? Idi Amin was nicer. By far the biggest cunt to ever grace this forum, or the old place.

Nah, a legend of the forum and one I'd regard as one I knew from even before these forums, the only reason he wasn't on my list is because he's still somewhat active and is always there ready for the big returns.

• Haha 4

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I can't say I miss him. My biggest enemy I've ever had on the forum and the one I can genuinely say that I cannot stand one bit. Nice lad? Idi Amin was nicer. By far the biggest cunt to ever grace this forum, or the old place.

Nah, a legend of the forum and one I'd regard as one I knew from even before these forums, the only reason he wasn't on my list is because he's still somewhat active and is always there ready for the big returns.

Fuck off Deadlinesmans twin 

• Haha 3

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I've never been as insulted in my life xD

It's good to see you're doing well mate. 

Pissed myself laughing at you 2, at first I thought it was going to be post-meltdown time and this thread getting locked but it goes to show you that I am a newbie still on here and you 2 are bum buddies...:shutup:   :x...not that way of thinking...gulp :eek:

I wished to fuck I was around in the previous forums with you lot in here, I would not have been a newbie in here then but a golden oldie in the true sense.  :ay:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Pissed myself laughing at you 2, at first I thought it was going to be post-meltdown time and this thread getting locked but it goes to show you that I am a newbie still on here and you 2 are bum buddies...:shutup:   :x...not that way of thinking...gulp :eek:

I wished to fuck I was around in the previous forums with you lot in here, I would not have been a newbie in here then but a golden oldie in the true sense.  :ay:

It must have been 2006 when I first knew @JOSHBRFC

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

@Carnivore Chris we need to have a pint mate when this is over. 

@CaaC (John) the forum needs the wise old heads like you and @Bluewolf to look after us all. 

Yeah definitely mate, it's definitely gona be needed when this is over.

On 11/05/2020 at 19:23, Danny said:

Looking back on it her wanting that crop of academy players who are now largely lower league footballers to be made regular first teamers was probably the craziest opinion that she has posted on here...and she has denied the holocaust happened

she whatever the fuck kel is has this mindset

on a side not, i do know a filipino whose nickname is chinky lol

1563940492408.jpg

Edited by Spike

Best one of the bunch is a CB at Everton. 

Will Keane is in his prime playing for Ipswich and Ravel Morrison fell off the earth. It was those three in particular I know she continued to state they should be starting over certain experienced United players. 

Also said Moyes would be a success. 

Jeez. No wonder she went off the deep end. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Members You Miss or Don't Miss?