talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kalidou Koulibaly to Manchester City?

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always rated Koulibaly. From the moment he joined from Genk, he's been a wall for Napoli. I don't know what United's CB situation is but Kalidou will offer something to any team.

• Subscriber

I will wait and see, the way Eric Bailly has been playing lately he might need a boot up the arse out of the door and bring in this guy as a c/b but watch the merry go round now of £80 mill quoted...I bet they up the anti-price wise.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

The £80m part is where ADL has a laugh and then lends his ear for a bit longer. 

Im not surprised anymore to be honest. The market has been completely inflated since the Neymar to PSG deal and Koulibaly is fantastic. As you say though it also has to do with ADL in this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Would be a great signing but United are growing more unattractive by the day. Replace Mourinho with a more positive character that makes it seem like they're a club on the up building a new exciting team and players like Koulibaly might become interested again. 

• The title was changed to Kalidou Koulibaly - Napoli Reject £91m Man Utd Offer
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Manchester United could be in luck in their transfer pursuit of Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly as he’s reportedly open to a transfer to Old Trafford.

The Senegal international is one of United’s top defensive targets, according to ESPN, and is seemingly ready to consider joining the Red Devils despite only signing a new contract with Napoli back in September.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/01/08/koulibaly-open-to-man-united-transfer/

• Subscriber

Real Madrid are reportedly preparing a whopping bid worth around £90 million in attempt to gazump Manchester United’s pursuit to sign Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.

Seen by many as the best defender in Serie A – if not world football – the Senegal international has long been linked with a switch to Old Trafford, with ESPN recently claiming Koulibaly is one of our prime targets in defence, and that he’s open to the idea.

What more do United want? If Koulibaly wants to join the club, it’s time to make a deal happen rather than sitting on our hands penny pinching.

https://strettynews.com/2019/01/10/real-madrid-prepare-world-record-bid-for-man-utd-target-despite-reds-previously-offering-more/

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

I think we definitely need someone to select transfer targets as virtually all of ours since about 2001 have been pony

Didn't that happen in summer and all of them were rejected by the player themselves or their club? I'm sure Maguire and Godin were targeted amongst others.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Didn't that happen in summer and all of them were rejected by the player themselves or their club? I'm sure Maguire and Godin were targeted amongst others.

If the £80m for Maguire thing was true then we definitely need someone decent in charge of transfers

23 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

I think we definitely need someone to select transfer targets as virtually all of ours since about 2001 have been pony

Except Koulibaly is one of the best defenders in the world...

• The topic was locked

Archived