talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League 2020/21 FINAL - Man City 0-1 Chelsea - Saturday 29th May, 2021

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Chelsea. I really didn't want Man City to win it, but hated seeing KDB go off like that. I was watching on mute so I'm not sure what the injury was, but the shot of his face looked like he got knocked hard. 

Media here making a big deal about it since Pulisic is the first American to win and dress for a CL Final/Win, so that's good to see. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

This guy. :x

He's the only one I can be happy for with Chelsea winning today. 

Win the Euros and he's completed the lot. What a player. 

Best player on the pitch again. There's simply nobody close to him at what he does. A sensation.

4 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Genuine Commiserations @Happy Blue.

Haha, Noel Gallagher can suck my fat balls. Prick.

Thanks mate but just more proof it's a micky mouse comp when england's 4th best team can win it, they won it from midtable last time too :4_joy:  ..i'm not bitter ..congrats @Bluewolf @Cicero @Spike and any other cunt i've  not mentioned that supports chelsea

2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Thanks mate but just more proof it's a micky mouse comp when england's 4th best team can win it, they won it from midtable last time too :4_joy:  ..i'm not bitter ..congrats @Bluewolf @Cicero @Spike and any other cunt i've  not mentioned that supports chelsea

Two of them are not cunts and one is a fake Chelsea supporter

Tuchel recapturing Kante's form was so huge for Chelsea. What an incredible player he is, such a difference maker when he is in form. Also Olivier Giroud adding a Champions League to his already top notch career, he really has made the most of his talent and has literally won it all. 

Congrats to the Chelsea guys on here. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't think it'll ever happen for him at Man City to win a CL. 

I dont think hes winning another UCL unless he unearths someone in the ilk of Messi ever again. He needs someone like that to build a team around and while KDB is very good hes not prime Messi or Xavi or Iniesta, etc.

• Administrator
Just now, Mel81x said:

I dont think hes winning another UCL unless he unearths someone in the ilk of Messi ever again. He needs someone like that to build a team around and while KDB is very good hes not prime Messi or Xavi or Iniesta, etc.

He surely has enough at City to do better than what he's done so far though right? 

No one gets on the level of his Barca sides around 2009 as that level is ridiculously high. But to assemble a squad with so much talent and so much money spent, surely he'd have expected to win one by now. It's what the owners want, as well, so how long do they give him? 

Aware money doesn't buy success (or in Man City's case it can, but not the ultimate success). 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Stan said:

He surely has enough at City to do better than what he's done so far though right? 

No one gets on the level of his Barca sides around 2009 as that level is ridiculously high. But to assemble a squad with so much talent and so much money spent, surely he'd have expected to win one by now. It's what the owners want, as well, so how long do they give him? 

Aware money doesn't buy success (or in Man City's case it can, but not the ultimate success). 

Its not just City, its also his time at Bayern where he had a very good team too. It may just be that he has a philosophy that reaps the ultimate success with specific players and its just not going to happen for him without those kinds of players.

40 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't think it'll ever happen for him at Man City to win a CL. 

Nice fishing trip:4_joy: .. but lets playB|  Chelsea had 2 shots, was one of them games where they defended very well ..at the same time we almost scored 3 goals so stats don't always tell the full story, Chelsea should of had a few too    ...the money he's had to spend was mostly to replace an aging team which was the oldest in the league, Yaya, Sagna, Kolarov, Wright, Kompany, Barry, Silva, Aguero, Clichy, Zabaleta, Richards, Otamendi, Navas etc etc, no wonder he's spent so much on defenders :4_joy:

35 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Phil Foden

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Pep say Foden is the most talented player he's EVER worked with, Foden is at that level now

Pep said Aguero was also one of the most talented players hes ever worked with. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived