talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Kane joins Bayern Munich

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think he let the pundits get to his head with their insistence that an individual record is more important than actually winning titles.

I think this too. Now he’s actually weighing things up, he’s realising that having a happy settled family and being a club legend isn’t so easy to walk away from. 

That being said, it’s very poor to let Bayern go through all this negotiating to then reject them. But I don’t like Bayern either, so…..lol. 

Kane will go down as the most unambitious footballer ever if he doesn't move to Bayern. A career winning absolute zip and he's seriously debating letting that continue with Bayern all but agreed.

Hard to have any sympathy if he says no - should be all over the move.

It is a strange situation with Kane.... 

Clearly loves the club and I would give him a massive thumbs up for his loyalty and I am pretty sure the fans will love him forever no matter what happens now but maybe he is just one of them people that is happy in his comfort zone regardless of silverware?? Plays every game he is fit, loved by the club and fans and earning a decent wage playing football in one of the most competitive leagues in the world what's not to love about that?? 

I would one day love to be rich but if I never win something decent before I die I would still be a happy man, sometimes it's about more than money and glittering prizes.. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think he let the pundits get to his head with their insistence that an individual record is more important than actually winning titles.

We could all win a title in Germany with Bayern, not everyone is a record breaker! Kane has listened to me

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Kane will go down as the most unambitious footballer ever if he doesn't move to Bayern. A career winning absolute zip and he's seriously debating letting that continue with Bayern all but agreed.

Hard to have any sympathy if he says no - should be all over the move.

Why is it ambitious to move to a team that will win the league with or without him? That have won it 11 years in a row. A few Bundesliga's doesn't change his career in the slightest.

20 minutes ago, Storts said:

Why is it ambitious to move to a team that will win the league with or without him? That have won it 11 years in a row. A few Bundesliga's doesn't change his career in the slightest.

Because at the end of it there's a trophy waiting.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Storts said:

They're not winning the league or CL any time soon either 

Were not a million miles away from winning major trophies. We've got the right manager all we need to do is get back to cherry picking the best players from the little clubs and we will be back on track.

Getting Kane for a free for a few years would be brilliant business.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

According to reports, Man United, Chelsea and PSG all want to steal the signing of Kane from under the noses of Bayern at the last minute.

Harry Kane: Bayern rocked by mind-blowing hijack as Man Utd, Chelsea burst back into race; new Euro giants also in mix (teamtalk.com)

Its come from TeamTalk,  probably bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, Devil said:

Were not a million miles away from winning major trophies. We've got the right manager all we need to do is get back to cherry picking the best players from the little clubs and we will be back on track.

ergo spurs

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Because at the end of it there's a trophy waiting.

But it’s a fairly irrelevant trophy in the grand scheme of his individual achievements in the game and long term standing. 

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

According to reports, Man United, Chelsea and PSG all want to steal the signing of Kane from under the noses of Bayern at the last minute.

Harry Kane: Bayern rocked by mind-blowing hijack as Man Utd, Chelsea burst back into race; new Euro giants also in mix (teamtalk.com)

We're not in a position to spend 100 million on a player this summer. Not unless we sell, Maguire, Mctominey, Fred, Henderson and Martial.

That's not going to happen, we'd defo take him for free next summer and he'd 100% walk away from Spurs to play for United.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Devil said:

Yes you are. You are so far off Manchester City. There’s three clubs that fit the ‘guaranteed leagues’ / CL potential. City, Madrid and Bayern. Anywhere else would be pointless if that’s how he is viewing things.

Of course it would be brilliant business. 

Just now, Storts said:

Yes you are. You are so far off Manchester City. There’s three clubs that fit the ‘guaranteed leagues’ / CL potential. City, Madrid and Bayern. Anywhere else would be pointless if that’s how he is viewing things.

Of course it would be brilliant business. 

I agree City will win the league for the foreseeable future but the Champions league is a possibility.

A lot of luck can go your way in the competition and I'd say that's a more realistic short term title than a 38 game season against City.

• The title was changed to Harry Kane joins Bayern Munich