talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Harry Kane joins Bayern Munich

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Indegermany said:

Kane seems to haaland. I think they are great players (sorry for my english, I'm from Chile)

Welcome aboard @Indegermany, great to have you aboard, and don't worry, your English is better than mine xD

You should, if you want, pop in HERE and tell us a little bit about yourself, what part of Chile you are from, etc, anyway, keep posting. :ay:

• 4 months later...
  • Administrator

Benzema’s surprise exit could have a significant impact on the transfer window if Real decide to enter the market for a premium No 9 this summer. Harry Kane, whose contract with Tottenham expires in 2024, is one of the options being discussed if Benzema departs.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thetimes.co.uk%2Farticle%2Freal-madrid-karim-benzema-al-hilal-7msm0l5w2

• The title was changed to Harry Kane - Real Madrid May Buy Striker
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

What signal did Kane give? Is it a secret one that only Bayern can recognise? 

He did the funky chicken after he scored his last goal for England, he just did it off camera so nobody picked up on it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Well, I cant see him leaving England yet again but how interesting :ph34r:

Either way this kind of rumour will weed out a public response Im thinking..

I think Bayern & Real Madrid are the best options for him if he wants to go somewhere to win some titles. I'd have said City too, but they've signed that magical goalscoring ogre so they don't really need him. Anyone else he's been linked with in England only really has an outside chance at winning with the way City have cemented their dominance in the league. Chelsea are in disarray, United are still miles off from their local rivals. I think the only real reason to stay in England is if he wants the personal glory of being the all time top premier league goalscorer and tbh if he wants that... might as well just stay at Spurs and not taint his legacy at the club.

I think if he's leaving Spurs though he's probably going as a free transfer next year. A lot of Spurs journos have indicated that Levy would rather lose him on a free than lose him now (I don't know why, though, it seems really really shortsighted).

Tbh I think he should go to Madrid and fill that spot left open by Benzema.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Supposedly conversations with Kanes family/management. It also coincides after our transfer commitee met so naturally shits gonna stir up. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

The low hanging fruit is right there ready to be plucked by some smartarse and it won’t be me!

• Wow 1

• Subscriber

Basically all of the Bayern sources are saying the same thing, and sure it makes sense from our side of things. I said it a year ago Kane is the perfect replacement for Lewy but whether or not Kane wants to leave or Levy wants to sell is another story. 

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Devil said:

Bayern are a huge club but I'd be amazed if Germany was his motivation.

I can get my head round Madrid but if not them it's the goalscoring Premier league record all the way.

Yeah, I tend to agree. If he does want out and Madrid is in I couldnt really expect him to choose us. 

14 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah, I tend to agree. If he does want out and Madrid is in I couldnt really expect him to choose us. 

That's not even being disrespectful to Bayern. Absolutely gigantic club but surely his motivations are elsewhere.

Only thing I'd say is he's guaranteed trophies.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Devil said:

That's not even being disrespectful to Bayern. Absolutely gigantic club but surely his motivations are elsewhere.

Only thing I'd say is he's guaranteed trophies.

No disrespect taken, I agree! It would be cool to see him choose Bayern though :D

I do still tend to think he stays though, no? A CL trophy is still no gurantee with whoever he would sign with. Maybe league trophies are more likely but even then. That goal scoring record would be something likely to last, as well as his status at Spurs although that latter is likely cemented either way.

it will be huge for bayern.  Spurs may sell him cheaper to a club out of the league.  they may as well cash in for Kane and son.   67m for son from Saudi Arabia is a one time opportunity for an aging forward.   75m pounds or so for Kane is better than 0 in 6 months.

Edited by OrangeKhrush

When The Athletic did a deep dive on there podcast about Ange, they all said they wouldn't be surprised to see Kane leave. He's not scared to enter a club and change the fabric as he did with Scott Brown and Odsonne Edouard.

I think it's the ideal forward for Bayern Munich. Before Oliver Kahn left the talking was they had a huge budget on there forward, and Harry Kane is the proven forward that's realistically available.

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

it will be huge for bayern.  Spurs may sell him cheaper to a club out of the league.  they may as well cash in for Kane and son.   67m for son from Saudi Arabia is a one time opportunity for an aging forward.   75m pounds or so for Kane is better than 0 in 6 months.

Carefully, Mane flopped massively.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Carefully, Mane flopped massively.

This one still perplexes me. He could barely dribble, couldnt beat a single defender, couldnt shoot, couldnt string any passes together and was offside 50000000 times this season. While its somewhat of a cautionary tale I do think Kane is the ideal fit. He was the most Lewandowski type striker that likely can plug and play. Theres no gurantee's but theres none on buying any player and the prices being quoted for strikers like Kolo Muani (debateable if hes even a #9), Osimhen, Vlahovic are ridiculous in comparison. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

This one still perplexes me. He could barely dribble, couldnt beat a single defender, couldnt shoot, couldnt string any passes together and was offside 50000000 times this season. While its somewhat of a cautionary tale I do think Kane is the ideal fit. He was the most Lewandowski type striker that likely can plug and play. Theres no gurantee's but theres none on buying any player and the prices being quoted for strikers like Kolo Muani (debateable if hes even a #9), Osimhen, Vlahovic are ridiculous in comparison. 

I think Kane could bring more out of Mane with Mane playing on the left of him. He's got a good link play with Son.

• The title was changed to Harry Kane joins Bayern Munich