talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-0 Everton - Sunday 24th April, 2022

football forum

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Rick said:

@LFCMike Stop jinxing it 😂

I don’t like this game. Feels like a banana skin…

I mean lets be honest, every game is a potential banana skin at this stage of the season with so much to play for. I don't think we'll walk away from this one without some kind of altercation because its big for both teams. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I mean we did win the last Anfield derby... :coffee:

Take heart from our 2 leage games vs them. We dominated, but were very unlucky. 6 were stuffy deflections and 3 were miles offside.

6 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I mean we did win the last Anfield derby... :coffee:

We'll let you have that one given all the circumstances surrounding it. Even Burnley and Fulham were winning at Anfield during that period:coffee:

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Everton under massive pressure.

Not in this game, but yes in the six that come after that.

Mina rested entirely for us, Delph benched, Holgate and Doucoure replace them. I think some concession from Lampard that it's more important to have them fit for the run-in than it is to try and lose 3-0 instead of 4-0 here.

• Subscriber

Horrendous mismanagement and Moshiri has to take 90%+ of the blame. Invested far too much money in 27+ year olds when Koeman and Walsh, then Allardyce, were in charge of things because Koeman gambled on a quick three-year charge into Europe before he abandoned ship for Barcelona and left us with an aging squad. Didn't really work out for him but we still got left with the aging squad and then just keep dropping £20-30m on players to paper over the cracks since.

14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

To be fair our net spend is extremely favourable against most clubs. Our transfer business has been stupidly good for years now.

You've got a bellend owner, but are probably one of the best ran clubs in the world. It's frightening that you've not even peaked either, the foundations are there to keep this kinda thing up (Premier League's, Champions Leagues etc) for years to come.

4 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

You've got a bellend owner, but are probably one of the best ran clubs in the world. It's frightening that you've not even peaked either, the foundations are there to keep this kinda thing up (Premier League's, Champions Leagues etc) for years to come.

Only takes one trophy to buy years of good faith.

Liverpool owners change "transforming fans into customers" tagline -  Liverpool FC - This Is Anfield

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-0 Everton - Sunday 24th April, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived