talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022

football forum

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s a vicious cycle. Everyone knows Liverpool and the fans are sensitive about Hillsborough and rightfully, so the pricks that want to illicit a reaction just have to say something bad about Hillsborough, which makes Liverpool more sensitive, thus making it more likely that the cunts will bring it up in a negative way. Just let those people RIP already. It’s just football

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Not sure how it is over there, but here you can just turn the commentators off. 

Wish we had that option here. 

We only have it when matches are on Amazon Prime but that's only 2 matchday per season. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Wish we had that option here. 

We only have it when matches are on Amazon Prime but that's only 2 matchday per season. 

And Ally McCoist does commentary on those and he’s the best for pl football. 

41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Who the fuck watches football with the sound off?

San Diego had its biggest sport night in over a decade. I had friends over partying, they could never have driven home and I didn’t want to wake them up after the night they hadxD

59 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

San Diego had its biggest sport night in over a decade. I had friends over partying, they could never have driven home and I didn’t want to wake them up after the night they hadxD

That doesn't sound very San Diego.

• Administrator

I think all coaches/managers need to face more regular punishments because the above is not on. Guardiola is the obvious other who gets away with loads. Conte and Arteta to an extent, Tuchel did too. 

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think all coaches/managers need to face more regular punishments because the above is not on. Guardiola is the obvious other who gets away with loads. Conte and Arteta to an extent, Tuchel did too. 

In no other sport does a referee or match official cop any sort of abuse like this. It is a pathetic culture thats’s popped up in footsoccerball. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Fewer things I’d love to see more than a manger/player get knocked out when they try and bully the refs like that

10 hours ago, Spike said:

In no other sport does a referee or match official cop any sort of abuse like this. It is a pathetic culture thats’s popped up in footsoccerball. 

It's always been there. If anything they have more protection these days.  I think it should only be the captain that can talk to the referee after having a conversation with the player involved. There are a few fans on here that are part of the problem 

• The title was changed to Liverpool 1-0 Man City - Sunday 16th October, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned
38 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Gotta respect Thiago for attacking the Haaland bloodline, wish Roy Keane could have done the same instead of breaking a leg

I do respect Haaland for simply focusing on his football. There were multiple instances yesterday where he could of gone on and engaged some fights. Bloke either didn't involve himself or tried to break them up. 

B.Silva for example is a little shit. 

13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I do respect Haaland for simply focusing on his football. There were multiple instances yesterday where he could of gone on and engaged some fights. Bloke either didn't involve himself or tried to break them up. 

Yeah I agree... Haaland came across quite well I thought.

What I would say though is that if he isn't scoring goals, he offers very little else. 

31 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yes true, I’m just being a bit of a dick like Silva tbh

Archived