talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - Wednesday 11th July - Croatia (aet)2-1 England

football forum

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Depends on his immigration policy. Yes, it is racist and shouldn't get it on air, but maybe he doesn't like immigrants and there are a few countries in which this is the case. Argentina in particular, a common thought by locals is that too many Andeans have moved into the country and it has hurt them.

There are non racist people who have genuine concerns. But anyone who does that is racist 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That person on the phone was a despicable cunt. People like that hold societies back and make the world a worse place. I hope we win the World Cup and he ends up fucking gutted.

With Sterling getting the winner.

So, with the laughable shitstorm the Russians have created out of the absolute nothing video posted by Vukojevic and Vida, England might just profit, with a hostile atmosphere of Russian 'neutrals' now ready to jeer the new country Glorious President Putin has told them to hate this week.

Fucking come on, England! 

Слава Україні, і слава Англії!

(I'll be watching this in Warsaw airport awaiting a transfer flight... perfectly timed, as long as it doesn't go into extra time...!)

Hope England advances and wins the whole thing. I usually "support" England as Bosnia qualified once for a big tournament. This is the furthest they been since i've been supporting them. Just pray to God this doesn't go to penalties as Croatia is riding their luck.

44 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Croatia are like our Cricket team (without the vast population resources). They seem to have No plan at times and not even a system sometimes but they improvise pretty well.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this all tournament! Relieved xD

Definitely the best side England have faced, the first really good side other than Belgium. A lot being made of being taken to penalties twice and they certainly struggled to break down obdurate defences but I think England will take the game to Croatia more and leave a bit more space. Still think England have the ability to be better in the final third and less reliant on dead balls but if it works, it works.

2-1.

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - Wednesday 11th July - Croatia (aet)2-1 England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived