talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak

football forum

22 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Underestimated the virus and touched everything on the table before he left. Today he ended up testing positive. That's what's called karma.

Looks like he is organizing things before he leaves, hard to think that is worthy of 'dunce'. 

10 hours ago, Stan said:

Yeah didn't realise cases had escalated so badly there, primarily in Madrid as well.

If I contract it, then I will receive just 73 quid a week due to being self employed. I've just found out.

If this cheeky cunt of a government think that I'd be staying in on 73 quid a week, then they are living in cuckoo land. That's a fucking absolute and utter insult. Dole dossers who have no intention of even trying to find a job receive more than that.

I bet that horror of an MP who has contracted it won't be receiving only 73 quid a week will she?

Saying that, I remember being out of work for 7 weeks due to a work related injury and had to take out loans to get by as I received fuck all, so you can't really expect anything different in this country. 

7 hours ago, Burning Gold said:

Piers Morgan is one of the ones talking the most sense the loudest.

He's not though, as he wouldn't earn 73 quid a week if he caught it. He'd be recieving the same 1,000s he receives for being at work.

He isn't the voice here. He's just being a typical condescending English cunt. 

Edited by Carnivore Chris

- Currently 7 cases in Bosnia no one dead

- All schools and uni's suspended for the next two or three weeks

- Gatherings that include over 250+ people are banned and concerts are cancelled.

- Football games are without fans

- Our citizens that return to Bosnia from the heavily infected countries must be home isolated for 14 days

- We will forbid foreigners for travelling to Bosnia for the time being.

13 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

If I contract it, then I will receive just 73 quid a week due to being self employed. I've just found out.

If this cheeky cunt of a government think that I'd be staying in on 73 quid a week, then they are living in cuckoo land. That's a fucking absolute and utter insult. Dole dossers who have no intention of even trying to find a job receive more than that.

I bet that horror of an MP who has contracted it won't be receiving only 73 quid a week will she?

Saying that, I remember being out of work for 7 weeks due to a work related injury and had to take out loans to get by as I received fuck all, so you can't really expect anything different in this country. 

He's not though, as he wouldn't earn 73 quid a week if he caught it. He'd be recieving the same 1,000s he receives for being at work.

He isn't the voice here. He's just being a typical condescending English cunt. 

If you are self employed on a full time wage equivalent why don't you have income protection insurance? 

6 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Peru has 13 cases so far and we've just banned large gatherings and closed schools (well a few). Incredible how a third world country is taking action faster than the likes of the UK, USA and Australia. I guess we saw what's happened to Italy and we were also badly hit by the Swine Flu, so that's in fresh memory.

Because this is how UK government works

2 hours ago, True Blue said:

- Gatherings that include over 250+ people are banned and concerts are cancelled.

- Our citizens that return to Bosnia from the heavily infected countries must be home isolated for 14 days

Update Bosnia goes to 11, four new cases registered.

A friend of mine got back from italy like 2 weeks ago, and I've been in contact with him about 3 times since and he is currently in hospital sick as a dog being tested. 
I wash my hands after peeing, and generally before eating or after training. 
I work in a bottleshop handling money for hundreds of people, I go to a commercial gym and a university. If I'm packing heat I genuinely think I will have infected hundreds of people directly.  

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

We got lots more here but school still going. 

I have a student going to Bali next week. His mum is a nurse and today she’s like yeah we will take that risk. Oh gosh. I’m already trying to recover from some infection. More to come I imagine. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

A friend of mine got back from italy like 2 weeks ago, and I've been in contact with him about 3 times since and he is currently in hospital sick as a dog being tested. 
I work in a bottleshop handling money for hundreds of people, I go to a commercial gym and a university. If I'm packing heat I genuinely think I will have infected hundreds of people directly.  

This happened way before coronavirus came in to play :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Eating ashes has probably made your immune system stronger.

On a serious note, take care. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Ok, Coronavirus. This is going too far now. 

Yeah, when I saw that news on the TV it almost felt as if someone from my family has fallen ill. I hope he gets well soon.

• Upvote 1